Master in International Management for Business Graduates
In four semesters, the master programme in International Management gives you the tools you will need for management roles in international companies.
The programme focuses on the international service industry and gives you opportunities to put what you've learned to work.
- International service management
- International marketing
- Human resource management
- International accounting & finance
If you have a good academic background, but come from a non-business academic or professional background, you can still apply.
The Master in International Management is also available for Non-Business Graduates.
In order to help you rise to a role in the upper management and give you a comprehensive business education, the Master in International Management for Non-Business Graduates combines a one-semester preparatory course with our four-semester Master programme in International Management.
- Accounting and finance
- Human resources
- Aviation management
- Language of instruction is English.
- Courses to improve soft skills, corporate and employee leadership and negotiation skills
- One semester preparatory course in business management subjects for non-business graduates only
Outstanding Teaching and Individual Attention
- A global and accomplished faculty that shares knowledge and experience with students
- Intensive work in small groups (max 30 students/class) with an international profile
Practice-Oriented Through and Through
- Academic knowledge is put to work in case studies, projects and hands-on research
- Real-life experience through guest lectures, company projects and presentations and excursions
Excellent Campus Infrastructure
- Student dorms, campus WLAN and a good range of food options
- Career Services, International Office and alumni network provide advice and support for your studies and career planning
Facts & figures
Degree: Master of Arts
Duration of study:
- 4 semesters (3 semesters study + 1 semester Master thesis)
- 5 semesters for non-business graduates (1 preparatory semester + 3 semesters study + 1 semester Master thesis)
The programmes are also available for a duration of 2, respectively 3 semesters, depending on the length and content of your previous studies. Individual assessment necessary. Please note that different tuition fees apply.
- ECTS-Credits: 120
- Studies: full-time
- Language of instruction: English
- Campus: Bad Honnef, Berlin
- Intake: March & September
Your benefits at IUBH School of Business and Management
- Faculty with international business, consulting and academic experience
- Instruction in small, international groups, in English
- Exclusive campus community - faculty and staff know you by name
- Theory and practice combined in case studies and projects with international organisations
- Opportunity to develop the social, professional and intercultural skills you will need to work in management
- Global network of industry contacts
- Extensive, foreign language programme
By the way, request now free information material and get a surprise!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 1, 2018