In recent years the management of IT projects has increasingly become a central management task - regardless of whether you work for a global player, an SME or a consultancy.
With a master degree in International Management - IT Management you deal with the decisive factors behind the success of IT project management and acquire in four semesters the know-how that you need to become a sought-after executive at the interface between business and IT.
Focus on IT Management
The IT Management specialisation is specifically geared to the needs that arise through the use of advanced IT technologies and focuses on five areas of IT management: IT service management, IT-Governance und Compliance, IT-Architecture und Software Engineering.
With this specialisation, you focus on the project management concepts and tools as well as the core elements of IT services and their stakeholders. You gain an understanding of the legal framework and IT compliance and involve yourself in the development and management of innovative IT architecture. You will also learn fundamentals of software engineering, identify typical risks and develop measures for planning and implement commercial software systems.
During your degree programme, you develop a deep understanding of the requirements, measures and implementation of successful IT project management. Through case studies and simulations you have the opportunity to apply your knowledge to practical situations and thereby gain the methodological, technological and analytical skills that are in high demand in the field of IT management.
Unique Programme Features
- English is the language of the campus
- Specialisation in IT Management
- Training of soft skills and course that focus on business and personnel management as well as methods of negotiation
Outstanding Teaching and Individual Support
- Renowned professors from abroad and faculty with international experience teach and pass on their practical knowledge in a personal and supportive context
- Intensive work in small study groups with an international profile (About 20 students)
- Individual support from professors and lecturers
- Consistently high practical orientation
- Academic knowledge is consequently taught in case of studies, project work and applied research projects
- High degree of practical relevance through guest speakers, company presentations, corporate projects and field trips
Excellent Campus Infrastructure
- Campus with student apartments, WLAN on campus and diverse dining facilities
- Our Career Services, International Office and Alumni Network advise and support you during your studies and in the process of planning your career
Facts & Figures
- Degree: Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Duration of study: 4 semesters (3 semesters study + 1 semester Master thesis)
- ECTS-Credits: 120
- Studies: full-time
- Language of instruction: English
- Campus: Bad Honnef
- Intake: Spring & Autumn
Your benefits at IUBH
- Faculty with international business, consulting and academic experience
- Instruction in small, international groups, in English
- Exclusive campus community - faculty and staff know you by name
- Theory and practice combined with case studies and projects with international organisations
- Opportunity to develop the social, professional and intercultural skills you will need to work in management
- Global network of industry contacts
- Extensive, foreign language programme
By the way, request now free information material and get a surprise!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 20, 2018