Master in International Management (CEMS MIM)
Founded in 1988, CEMS MIM is the only truly global, top-ranked Master in Management in the World (FT 2005-2012) with:
- 29 Member Schools;
- Over 71 Multinational Corporate Partners;
- 4 Social Partners (Non-Governmental Organizations);
- 95% of the CEMS Students were employed less than 3 months after graduation (Class of 2010/11);
- 1000 students of 65 nationalities (2012/13);
- 7000 alumni of 78 nationalities working in 75 countries.
Koç University is the Turkish National Head Office of CEMS Alliance Master’s in International Management (MIM) Program which brings top academic institutions, leading multinational companies, and outstanding students together from all around the world to educate future global business leaders.
CEMS MIM is the most internationally and culturally diverse graduate program, which provides a unique blend of top-level education and professional experience for multilingual, multicultural postgraduate students. CEMS MIM enables students to develop their management skills, broaden their multicultural knowledge and career prospects through international study and internship/work experience.
During the program, students are exposed to interdisciplinary problems in an international context and are encouraged to adopt an analytical and critical attitude in lectures, discussions, and projects.
The criteria for CEMS Admissions are as follows:
- To have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university;
- TOEFL score (min. score 600/100/250);
- if you are a graduate of Koç University, Sabancı University or a University that is accredited by EQUIS/AACSB you are exempt from TOEFL and expected to fill the University Degree Section;
- GMAT or GRE tests scores (min. GMAT score 600 or GRE 150). The scores should be sent to institution number 0163; (if your GPA is lower than 3.00 for the last two academic years, you should submit a min GMAT score of 650);
- To complete the application form as specified;
- To submit an official academic transcript from the undergraduate institutions;
- To submit three reference letters;
- To submit the application fee payment slip.
You should request ETS to send your official TOEFL and GMAT scores if available to KOÇ University. Institution Number: 0163.
You’ll be asked to write 3 essays (the second part of questions) and 3 reference letters which will be submitted directly by your referees.
Selected applicants will be called for an interview by the Graduate School of Business. The candidates will be asked to read and study on a short article before the interview and answer related questions as a part of the interview process.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 22, 2017