Master in International Industrial Project Management (MDIPI) (jointly with ICAI School of Engineering)
The Comillas Pontifical University and Gestamp offer this innovative master in international project management in the automotive industry, combining academic excellence with industrial and internationalization experience.
The Universidad Pontificia Comillas and Gestamp are offering this Master in order to respond to the need of developing professionals who are exposed to international project management in the automotive sector.
Recent graduates with the determination to build a professional career in international project management. The candidates should be dynamic, openminded people with the desire to start and develop an international career.
- Recent graduates in Engineering, Administration and Business Management and other university degrees related to project management.
- Good academic record.
- B2 English level according to the CEFR.
- Professional and personal experience, languages, communication skills and the ability to work in a team will be positively considered.
Methods & Objectives
- The Master in International Industrial Project Management will prepare the participants for the integrated management of industrial projects in a global, highly complex environment; through a very practical approach, in which project management fundamentals will be combined with a real project management work experience at Gestamp's plants worldwide.
- The Master will provide participants deep knowledge of project management's main areas: technologies, production techniques, business management and human resources; applied to different types of projects.
- The Master will focus on all variables within international project management, as well as it will teach how to integrate project management with strategy and business processes.
- The Master combines academic excellence in engineering (Comillas ICAI) and business (ICADE Business School) with the industrial and internationalization experience of Gestamp.
Grants and financial aid
The University, as an institution of the Catholic Church dedicated to all members of society, offers a range of grants and financial aid to its students, to help with study costs and to ensure equal opportunities based on the individual needs of each student.
This aid comes directly from the University, from contributions made by the Comillas-ICAI University Foundation, the Fund of Church Grants, the non-autonomous foundation for candidates to the priesthood and from other organizations and individuals.
Students at the University are eligible for the same benefits as other Spanish university students with regard to school insurance, official grants, and other grants.
Scholarships (funded by Gestamp):
Financial aid is available for students who stand out due to their achievements, academic excellence or financial need.
Internships with a stipend (sponsored by Gestamp):
Work experience at one of the Gestamp´s Plants worldwide.
Program taught in: