Whether you are pursuing a career within a large corporation or a young startup, there is one area, that is the most challenging for any of those companies to manage – the human capital. When working with people, it is not always enough to be a good manager, it is necessary to be a good leader too.
The Master in Human Resources Management by BEBS prepares professionals to evolve in their careers as leaders in the field of human resources (HR) and provide solutions to modern day challenges in this field.
Besides learning the principles of HR, the students have the opportunity to learn human capital management concepts, such as employee motivation, talent acquisition, and retention, change management, and organizational culture, which allows them to gain much-needed coaching skills. As HR plays a strategic role in the performance of global organizations, this program provides the students with all the hard & soft skills needed to be effective HR leaders at any kind of company.
• Directors and managers of companies, who need a general and contemporary vision of Human Resources
• Professionals of any industry wish to specialize in human capital management
• Young graduates, who are looking for professional opportunities in a strategically important and growing field
Ask for information: Each applicant is advised to contact BEBS via e-mail in order to receive extra information, as well as to find out whether their profile meets the master program requirements.
How to apply:
Scan and send the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the Online Application Form:
- Resume (CV)
- Statement of Purpose or Motivation letter
- Passport or ID copy
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of Management experience + High school diploma
- Academic record (Transcript/Grades)
- Professional experience (not less than two years)
- Proficiency / Advanced level of English, in case it is not the mother tongue of the student. (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, such as TOEFL or previous education in English)
The admission department will contact the candidate if an interview is required via Skype to complete the admission process.
Application assessment: The academic committee may take up to a week to make a decision and communicate to the applicant, whether the decision is positive or negative.
Registration: In the case of admittance, it is required to pay €500 registration fee within a maximum of 7 days after receiving the admission. This fee is deducted from the total tuition fee, therefore it is not an extra payment, but serves as a deposit to reserve the place of the student.
After the admission: International students requiring visas are expected to pay their tuition fees partially or fully before applying for their visa. Afterward, the student will receive the original admission and registration documents by post, in order to apply for the student visa. Students who do not need a visa will receive their admission documents only via email.
Program taught in: