Whether you are pursuing a career within a large corporation or a young startup, there is one area, that is the most challenging for any of those companies to manage – the human capital. When working with people, it is not always enough to be a good manager, it is necessary to be a good leader too.
The Master in Human Resources Management by BEBS prepares professionals to evolve in their careers as leaders in the field of human resources (HR) and provide solutions to modern day challenges in this field.
Besides learning the principles of HR, the students have the opportunity to learn human capital management concepts, such as employee motivation, talent acquisition, and retention, change management, and organizational culture, which allows them to gain much-needed coaching skills. As HR plays a strategic role in the performance of global organizations, this program provides the students with all the hard & soft skills needed to be effective HR leaders at any kind of company.
Admission processAsk for information: Each applicant is advised to contact BEBS via e-mail in order to receive extra information, as well as to find out whether their profile meets the master program requirements.
- Resume (CV)
- Statement of Purpose or Motivation letter
- Passport or ID copy
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of Management experience + High school diploma
- Academic record (Transcript/Grades)
- Professional experience (not less than two years)
- Proficiency / Advanced level of English, in case it is not the mother tongue of the student. (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, such as TOEFL or previous education in English)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2018