Rome Business School’s Master in International Human Resources Management is the ideal training problem to start a career in the industry of people management, designed to provide the attendant with the competences and a thorough knowledge of nowaday’s international job market and of the most effective HR techniques.
In addition to a didactic service of excellence and up to date, this Master is further enriched by the chance to attend international internships and by the contact with professional realities of this industry, aimed to provide the student with a strong and all-encompassing training.
Why studying in Rome
- The ultimate education experience in the eternal city
The cradle of civilization and homeland of an invaluable cultural and artistic heritage, Rome is the ultimate location to live a higher education experience; take advantage of the many beautiful places and enriching initiatives offered by the roman landscape and learn in one of the most proficuous centers of made in Italy production.
- An always growing business ecosystem
With more than 650.000 companies registered in the region and more than 1.000 new startups in the city territory, a growing rate of enterprises of 1,81% in just last year, the Italian capital is the second city for number of new business on a national level.
- There’s no business you can’t find
From fashion to food & beverage, from arts to tourism, Rome is the birthplace of multiple renowned enterprises and activities of made in Italy products and services, all of them operating in the business sectors tackled in the school’s programmes: an aspect that allows the students to experience first hand the reality they’re aiming to access to.
- Study in Rome, experience everywhere
Through the company visits and study tours organized by Rome Business School, you’ll have the chance to get in contact with worldwide-known institutions and renowned companies, become familiar with different professional environments and expand your network. Our school also offers the opportunity to take part in internships, in Italy and abroad, at prestigious and successful companies.
- 6 months of lectures
- 6 months dedicated to the final project work
- 2 months internship in Dubai, the U.S. or in Europe
- Visits at international companies and organizations
- Integrative cultural program
- Seminars and events
Contents of the Master in International Human Resources Management
- Introduction to International Human Resources Management
- Employment law – dealing with internationality
- Strategy & Planning – How HR Adds Value
- Case studies
- What is the job? Who is going to do it?
- Recruitment and onboarding Human Capital in the 21st Century
- Employee Testing and How to Select the Best
- Techniques of Interviewing
- Assessment Centre
- Training and Development
- How to Recognise, Reward and Manage Performance
- -Career development and employee retention
- Introduction to coaching
- Case studies and HR simulations
- Pay Systems
- Financial Incentives and Non-Financial Benefits
- Ethical Financial Systems
- Case studies and HR simulations
- Building Positive Employee Relations
- Unions, Collective Bargaining and Management of HR
- Keeping Employees Safe And Healthy
- Case studies and HR simulations
- International Mobility
- Employer Branding
- HR Trends: The Future of Work
- Small and Entrepreneurial Firms
- How to Manage C-Small and Entrepreneurial Firms change
- Introduction and definition of what is Organizational Behaviour?
- The advantages and disadvantages of diversity within an organisation
- Personality, values and work behavior
- Emotional intelligence
- Motivational processes
- Job satisfaction and organisational commitment
- Effective communication and leadership
- Group dynamics and behavior
- Understanding the Politics of Power
- Creation on Successful Work Teams
- What are the Foundational Skills of Good Leadership
- Organization structure and design
- Social media recruitment
- Cultural Transformation of HR in the Digital and Cognitive Era
- Digital HR and people analytics
- Smart working within organizations
- The role of social media in HR
- Project Management
- How to create a budget
- Time and stress management
- Public Speaking for business
- How to Create Dynamic Cross-Cultural Communication
- How to Network Successfully
- Modern Managers
- How to pitch anything: yourself, your ideas, your projects
- Conflict management and negotiation skills
- High Performing Organizations
- Collaborative technologies
- Public relations and networking
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile which reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Support in the management of job interviews
- Free review and inclusion of the student’s CV in the Rome Business School’s database, and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the school’s international network;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad
EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp
Rome Business School’s Master in International Human Resources Management offers you the opportunity to take part in the exclusive EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp, an intensive program of the duration of 1 week in the wonderful Spanish city of Barcelona, in cooperation with the prestigious EAE Business School. Get the chance to learn all of the secrets of entrepreneurship, techniques of Design Thinking and the Lean StartUp methodology!
At the end of the Master, 96% of the students obtained an internship in internationally renowned companies, such as:
Admission process and graduation
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 20%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
Scholarships are available for all of the didactic formulas.
The tuition fee for this Master is:
Full-Time: 12.000 Euros
Executive: 5.500 Euros
Professional: 3.800 Euros.
It can be paid:
- in installments
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)
About the School
The Rome Business School is a Rome, Italy, based Institute of excellence devoted to managerial training and research, which operates internationally, with alumni hailing from more than 140 countries w ... Read More