7 SCHOLARSHIPS or DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE! 3rd EDITION! MANY PARTNER HOTELS ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO JOIN THEIR STAFF!
- Are you aiming to acquire solid and focused competences to specialize yourself in one or more sectors of the hospitality industry?
- Do you want the real opportunity to start/consolidate a brilliant career in international and luxury hotel chains?
- If your answer is yes, apply for our Master in International Hotel Management (3rd edition), take advantage of receiving one of the 7 available scholarships and start working for our 4-5 star partner hotels!
Budapest is becoming one of the most attractive European capitals, growing extremely both from business and tourism prospective. As a matter of fact, Hungarian market has started to seek for talented resources developing a new concept and vision of the fascinating hospitality world. The Master in International Hotel Management aims to teach participants various skills, such as professional, methodological, problem-solving, social and management skills applied in the hospitality industry. The capability to have a global vision and respond effectively to a market changing constantly is nowadays essential and a key success factor for every person having challenging aspirations, mostly for those targeting managerial roles. The Master is structured with an innovative approach that reflects the dynamic nature of the international management of luxury hotel chains. The Programme will enhance participants’ knowledge in diverse aspects of hospitality management and provide them with the specific tools, skills and perspectives needed to successfully work for high class hotels.
Start date: 9th April 2018
- Lecture period: 9th – 27th April 2018 (140 hours, 3 weeks, 5 days a week, including guided tours of some Partner Hotels and Workshops on specific case studies)
- Internship period (after the lecture period):
- Between 3 and 6 months
- Only in 4 or 5 star Luxury Hotels of International Chains
- Facilitated by our Career Center
Maximum number of participants: 15
Application deadline: when the maximum number of selected candidates is reached
Venue: Roosevelt Building Conference Center (Budapest, 1051, Széchenyi István square 7-8)
Tuition Fee: EUR 2,500 which includes:
- Personalized internship assignment support depending on the participants’ desire/need
- Possibilities of accommodation during the internship period and/or refund of expenditure
- Meals during the internship hours
- Full-time job offer to the majority of our students after the internship in one of our Partner Hotels in Europe
- Lectures with active learning teaching methods
- Lessons material in digital format
- Guided tours of some Partner Hotels and related meeting with hotel managers
- Professional development workshops
- Coaching sessions and general assistance held by the Master’s Tutor
- Accommodation search service for the lecture period and related offer with a preferential price
- Certificate of Participation at the Master in International Hotel Management issued by the Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry for UK
Scholarships or Discounts, covering up to 35% of the tuition fee, are granted with the following criteria:
Scholarship: A limited number of 7 scholarships of EUR 500 for each participant, financed by our sponsors, are assigned to the first 7 admitted candidates.
Discount: To promote diversity, inclusion and international profile of the Master, if you suggest a friend of yours to apply for the Master and both of you will be admitted to it, you will receive a discount of EUR 800 and your friend of EUR 650. Your suggestion/s must be officially communicated to our Italian Chamber of Commerce via email, by providing your friend’s name and surname.
Full immersion at 360 degrees on how to successfully manage international luxury hotels: Strategic Marketing, Sales Management, Events & Conferences Management, Assets Management, Front Office Coordination, Food & Beverage Supervisory, Accounting & Finance, Human Resources Management, Customer Relationship Management, Leadership & Coaching, Quality & Business Development.
The lecturers are senior professionals operating in the hospitality sectors at managerial level, who are contributing day-by-day to the international success of their corporations. Thanks to their high-level profiles, they will be able to provide the participants with the most modern vision of the given hotel management working field.
INTERNSHIP HOTEL PARTNERS
At least one of them to be met:
- High school/university students with major in tourism, languages, marketing or social & economic science.
- Professionals with hospitality background, but willing to specialize in other areas offered by the Master.
- Candidates who demonstrate the inclination and motivation to start a career in this these diversified areas, although they do not operate in the hospitality industry yet.
- the Application form
- your CV in English language
An additional telephone interview, to be held in English, might be required. The candidate will be informed by e-mail within 2 working days if his/her application was successful and the possible eligibility for receiving the scholarship of EUR 500 or the abovementioned discount. Please find hereinafter a summary of the 3 options composing the Master fee.
All payments shall be executed in favour of: The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK
- IBAN code: GB28 PASC 4051 68 50 3560 50
- BIC/SWIFT code: PASCGB2L
AFTER THE MASTER?
Full-time job offer to the majority of our students after the internship in one of our Partner Hotels in Europe. Furthermore, we always maintain strong relationships with our alumni over the years, by keeping them informed on a regular basis and through preferential channels about new job opportunities that arise at our hotel partners.
WHY TO APPLY FOR OUR MASTER...
- Real working opportunities immediately after the internship period, thanks to our network of Partner Hotels in Budapest, London and Italy
- International experience with valuable internship in famous luxury hotels
- Interactive learning with focused lectures, teamworks, workshops and guided tours
- Certificate issued by a qualified institution internationally recognized
- Scholarships or discounts covering up to 35% of the tuition fee
- Accommodation and/or refunds possibilities & meals during the internship
- Master language: English
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE TO HAVE A QUICK UNDERSTANDING OF THE MASTER PROGRAMME
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 8, 2017