8 SCHOLARSHIPS or 40% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE!
MANY PARTNER HOTELS ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO JOIN THEIR STAFF!
Are you aiming to acquire solid and focused competences to specialize yourself in one or more sectors of the hospitality industry?
Do you want the real opportunity to start/consolidate a brilliant career in international and luxury hotel chains?
If your answer is yes, apply for our Master in International Hotel Management (2nd edition), take advantage of receiving one of the 8 available scholarships and start working for our 4-5 star partner hotels!
Budapest is becoming one of the most attractive European capitals, growing extremely both from business and tourism prospective.
The Master in International Hotel Management aims to teach participants various skills, such as professional, methodological, problem-solving, social and management skills applied in the hospitality industry. The capability to have a global vision and respond effectively to a market changing constantly is nowadays essential and a key success factor for every person having challenging aspirations, mostly for those targeting managerial roles.
The Programme will enhance participants’ knowledge in diverse aspects of hospitality management and provide them with the specific tools, skills and perspectives needed to successfully work for high class hotels.
Start date: 3rd July 2017
Lecture period: 3rd – 21st July (140 hours, 3 weeks, 5 days a week, including guided tours of some Partner Hotels and Workshops on specific case studies)
- Internship period (after the lecture period):
- Between 3 and 6 months
- Only in 4 or 5 star Luxury Hotels of International Chains
- Facilitated by our Career Center
Maximum number of participants: 15
Application deadline: when the maximum number of selected candidates is reached
Fee: EUR 2400 (SCHOLARSHIPS / DISCOUNTS available) which include:
- Lectures with active learning teaching methods
- Lessons material in digital format
- Guided tours of some Partner Hotels
- Professional development workshops
- Coaching sessions held by the tutor of the Master
- Personalized internship assignment support depending on the participants’ desire/need
- Possibilities of accommodation during the internship period and/or refund of expenditure
- Meals during the internship hours
- Certificate of Participation at the Master in International Hotel Management issued by the Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry for UK
Scholarships or Discounts, covering up to 40% of the Master fee, are granted with the following criteria:
A limited number of 8 scholarships of EUR 500 for each participant, financed by our sponsors, are assigned to the first 8 admitted candidates.
To promote diversity, inclusion and international profile of the Master, if you suggest a friend of yours to apply for the Master and both of you will be admitted to it, you will receive a discount of EUR 900 and your friend of EUR 700.
- Strategic Marketing
- Sales Management
- Events & Conferences Management
- Assets Management
- Front Office Coordination
- Food & Beverage Supervisory
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Leadership & Coaching
- Quality & Business Development
The lecturers are senior professionals operating in the hospitality sectors at managerial level, who are contributing day-by-day to the international success of their corporations.
PARTNERS FOR THE INTERNSHIP
- High school/university students with major in tourism, languages, marketing, social & economic science.
- Professionals with hospitality background, but willing to specialize in other areas offered by the Master.
- Candidates who demonstrate the inclination and motivation to start a career in this these diversified areas, although they do not operate in the hospitality industry yet.
Please send via e-mail:
- the Application form
- your CV in English language
An additional telephone interview, to be held in English, might be required.
Take the opportunity to check some photos and testimonials of the Master’s 1st edition!
AFTER THE MASTER?
ICCIUK's Alumni – We always maintain strong relationships with our former students over the years, by keeping them informed on a regular basis and through preferential channels about new job opportunities that arise at our hotel partners in Budapest and London.
WHY TO APPLY FOR OUR MASTER...
- Real working opportunities immediately after the internship period, thanks to our network of Partner Hotels in Budapest, London and Italy
- International experience with valuable internship in famous luxury hotels
- Interactive learning with focused lectures, teamworks, workshops and guided tours
- Certificate issued by an accredited institution internationally recognized
- Scholarships or discounts covering up to 40% of the Master fee
- Accommodation and/or refunds possibilities & meals during the internship
- Master language: English
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE TO HAVE A QUICK UNDERSTANDING OF THE MASTER PROGRAMME
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 31, 2017