Dual recognition and certification by
The Master in International Hospitality Management is a master's degree that specialises in the field of hospitality management. It offers a strong balance between theoretical knowledge and professional exposure through coursework, research and internship.
Offered in collaboration with the University of Toulouse, France, this 12-month inter-disciplinary master's degree programme is the first and only French postgraduate degree in hospitality in Asia-Pacific. An academically-rigorous programme with a strong industry orientation, it will equip you with sophisticated, cutting-edge management tools and techniques to deal with challenges in the dynamic hospitality and tourism industry.
The programme adopts a global approach in its teaching materials supplemented by local case studies, which ensures that students attain a deeper understanding of international affairs. Graduates will possess a global mindset and professional competitive advantage, as well as be highly sought after as leaders of service-related organisations.
- 12 months of coursework, which includes lectures, fieldworks, graduate seminars, forums, study trips, simulation games and many more
- 20-Week Internship*
- * Those who have relevant work experience are allowed to apply for an exemption
- Dissertation Project
- Suitable for both full-time and part-time studies
- Block lecturers by top professors supported by weekly lectures
- Classes/seminar will be conducted on:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6 pm - 9.30 pm
- Every subject includes 2 days of block lectures conducted either on weekdays or weekends.
Students will be exposed to emerging trends and issues affecting the hospitality industry through a host of graduate seminars by academics from various institutions and industry professionals. Click here for more information.
“Your Springboard to a Taylor’s Master Programme”
Program taught in: