The degree programme aims to prepare future Agriculture technicians with high skills and capable of work in the horticultural sector in a global and international context. Students will experience multidisciplinary training and research-led teaching in subjects covering the main aspects of horticultural production and the supply chain with particular attention to the environmental sustainability and social and economic protection (People-Planet Profit).
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Thanks to an international, multicultural environment, students are trained to become globally-employable experts
- Multidisciplinary and international courses to train highly-skilled professionals
- From the first year, students are in touch with the main players in the field
- This degree programme is taught entirely in English, with classes held both in Bologna and Bolzano
- Course graduates will earn a double degree with a foreign university
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/InternationalHorticulturalScience/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More