Studies at Turin and Paris campuses.
Scientific Director: Prof. Francesco Rattalino
Objectives of the programme
This programme is a 1-year 2-country, full-time specialized master programme designed for postgraduates aiming for an outstanding managerial career in the Food and Beverage industry in the best international companies (e.g. Bacardi-Martini – Caffarel - Campari - Carrefour - Coca-Cola - Costa Crociere – Danone - Dr. Oetker - Ferrero - Granarolo - Grom - Lavazza – Marchesi - Antinori – Unilever) as Managers, Executives and Entrepreneurs.
Our dedicated Career Service will help you develop your potential thanks to coaching sessions and networking activities with both companies and alumni. Entering ESCP Europe gives you the chance to benefit from a global network.
Some examples of what your future professional role could be:
- Entrepreneurial career in Family Businesses or Start-Ups
- Product Manager, Brand Manager, Export/Import Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Communications Manager, Marketing Manager, Product and Business Developer, Area Manager in Food & Beverage Companies like Ferrero, Lavazza, Barilla...
This programme offers a perfect combination of technical knowledge and practical activities: more than 20 days of company visits, one company consultancy project, tasting sessions, group works and networking opportunities with F&B managers, Alumni working in the sector and experts. Some of the most relevant courses are listed below, ESCP Europe uses a case-study methology:
- General Management in the Food and Beverage (F&B) industry
- Financial Accounting in F&B
- Cost & Performance Management in F&B
- Managerial Economics: macro and micro trends in F&B
- Marketing Principles in F&B
- Supply Chain & Operations in the F&B industry
- Corporate Strategy: success stories, failures and challenges in the F&B industry
- HR Management & Cross-Cultural Dynamics in F&B
- International Business Law
- Negotiation in Intercultural Context and Managing International Teams
- Customer Experience: the international Consumer
- Luxury in the F&B Industry
- Trade, Retail & Category Marketing in the F&B industry
- Family Business & Start-up in F&B
- New Product Development and Innovation in F&B Industry
Time spent on campuses and Duration
2 terms in Turin (September – March) • 1 term in Paris (April – August)
Italian and French language courses will be offered during the year.
Companies, business and hands-on approach
Get your first-hand experience in the ESCP Europe Master in IFBM.
- More than 20 days of in-company experience, tasting products and meeting top managers in beautiful territories like the Italian Food Valley, Tuscany, Piedmont and Champagne Region
- Exclusive: “Chef for a week” in partnership with ALMA international School of Italian Cuisine in Parma where you will learn directly from great culinary masters how to manage complexity, problem solving techniques and unleash creativity
- There will be visits e.g. to Armani Hotel, Frescobaldi, Ladurée, Lurisia, Roederer and many other companies. These visits will accelerate the learning-by-doing process and give you unique opportunities to meet top managers and entrepreneurs.
Class of 2016 profiles
- 25 participants
- 9 nationalities represented: Italy, China, Belgium, France, Jamaica, Lebanon, Russia, Thailand, Saudi Arabia
- Education: Biotechnology, Engineering, Business Administration, Economics & Management, Agronomy, Food Science and Nutrition,etc.
- Average age: 25 years
How to apply
- Online application/profile evaluation
- TOEFL or IELTS & GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE score OR ESCP Europe written tests: General knowledge + English test
- Personal interview
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 28, 2017