The first Master in IFBM from ESCP Europe Business School
The Master in IFBM at ESCP Europe, one of the world´s Top Business Schools, is a 1-year, full-time postgraduate programme across 2 Countries for those aiming for a successful career in the Food & Beverage sector as Managers, Executives and Entrepreneurs.
It is taught in English and takes place at our Turin and Paris campuses, the perfect starting points to experience the excellence of Italy and France, top territories in the world at the heart of the food and beverage culture and innovation.
The programme starts in September every year. Begin your application now!
Choose "Master - Master of Sciences" menu in the "Admission" section after having created your account.
The Master in IFBM is the only programme with an international track in two Countries and a truly trans-national and international spirit, embodied by a global faculty, with a multi-cultural class mix and international corporate network.
The Master in International Food & Beverage Management is open to everyone that is passionate about the F&B industry and wants to work in it from a management perspective.
This Master Programme is perfect for those who want to build their career in the Food & Beverage sector, bring their business idea to life and get an international overview of the F&B industry!
Why a Master in the Food & Beverage Sector in Italy and France?
- This innovative international Master offers you a direct experience of the Food & Beverage Sector by studying across Italy and France, territories known all over the world for their culture and excellence in this sector
- With this Master Programme in Italy and France, you will get valuable experience and an international overview of this variegated industry
- With this full-time International Master, you will be better prepared to build your career in the Food & Beverage sector and have the opportunity to work with top companies in this industry
- You can enhance your profile with strong managerial skills
- Italy and France are the countries of excellence and extreme importance for the Food & Beverage sector with a huge number of top companies
The ESCP Europe Master in International Food & Beverage Management: the right choice for you now and in the future
Candidate requirements for the Master in IFBM
The Master in IFBM is aimed at postgraduates with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in any field of study (e.g. Economics, Engineering, Social Sciences, Agribusiness…). The candidate must be an Independent User of English (level B2 is required) and the knowledge of a second foreign language is considered a plus.
Previous working experience in the Food & Beverage Management sector is welcomed and can include a mix of internships, permanent positions, part-time positions or voluntary work all over the world.
If you have any doubts about the profile, just send an e-mail to Federica Simionato, the ESCP Europe Programme Coordinator of the Master in International Food & Beverage Management. She will be pleased to help you.
For all this unique experience, tuition fees of the Master in International Food & Beverage Management for the academic year 2018/19 are set as follow:
- Deposit: 3500,00 € by 2 weeks after admission
- First instalment: 11000,00 € by the 31st August 2018
- Second instalment: 11000,00 € by the 22nd February 2019
Tuition fees cover all lessons and materials as well as “Chef for a Week” in the Italian Food Valley, all company visits in Piedmont, Tuscany and the Champagne Region for a total of more than 20 days, consultancy projects, lectures and all other highly interactive activities.
Scholarships are available for students who require financial assistance to fund the Master in International Food & Beverage Management.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 27, 2018