Master in International Fashion Management
Interested in a career in fashion? Get a head start and enroll in the Master in International Fashion Management at Antwerp Management School. The Master in Fashion Management is a unique program that is responding to challenges in the fashion industry from different perspectives.
Think of topics like developed vs. emerging markets; global vs. local; relevant topics like sustainability and ethics, technology and digitalization, entrepreneurship and innovation. The philosophy of the program is exploring and investing in the fashion industry’s future, growth and development.
- Prepare yourself for a mid- to a senior management role in the international fashion industry;
- Understand the dynamics within developed and emerging international fashion markets;
- Develop the understanding of the possibilities in new and other fashion markets;
- Explore the relationship between global and local fashion markets and the challenges they present.
The three partner schools
London College of Fashion
London College of Fashion is 5th place in the World Ranking of Fashion Schools and is situated in one of the four fashion capitals. It is a world leader in fashion design and has been nurturing creative talent for more than a century.
FAAP, São Paulo
FAAP’s location in Brazil, a developing market, offers students a different context as a learning environment.
Domus Academy, Milan
Domus Academy is one of the world’s most prestigious schools for post graduate study in design and fashion design.
Starts August 26, 2019
End: August 31, 2020
€ 19000 (VAT exempted)
Antwerp Management School
Boogkeers 5, 2000 Antwerp
- A 4 year academic university degree
- A 3 year academic degree and an extra degree of at least 60 ECTS credits
- A 3 year academic degree + min. 1 year work experience (*)
- A 4 year professional degree (*) Example: Universities of Applied Sciences such as HBO in the Netherlands
(*) May be subject to special eligibility conditions
Proof of English proficiency for the English Master programs: IELTS (min. 6.5 overall) or TOEFL (min. 95 )
Evaluated during face to face interview
- English Bachelors suffice
- Native English speakers
The master degree 'Master in Global Management: International Fashion Management’ is officially acknowledged by the Flemish Community and will be handed out upon successfully completing the exams. The program is AACSB and NVAO accredited.