The globalisation of the world economy and the increase in competition among businesses has created a need for highly skilled economists able to work in complex business environments. More and more companies are looking for employees to have experience of China, whether it is through employment, the development of language skills or academic studies.
The programmes are designed and delivered by top-class professors with international work and study experience and incorporate international business perspectives – while bringing specific detailed focus on the growing Chinese economy.
This innovative Master’s programme is designed to provide you with a general training in economics, while enabling specialisation in the areas of international business in relation to China’s economy.
WHAT WILL I STUDY?
Modules will include:
- Managerial Economics
- China’s foreign trade
- Transnational investment and management
- Chinese language oral communication
- International settlement and financing
- Intercultural communication and management
- International Business
KEY COURSE FACTS
Start Date: September 2017
Course Length: 2 years
English Language Entry Requirement: IELTS: 6.0 or equivalent.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and have previously studies one or more economic related module
HOW TO APPLY:
- Completed application form, signed by the student.
- Copy(s) of relevant academic certificates and transcripts in English.
- Copy(s) of English language certificates in English.
- A copy of your passport.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 28, 2017