Description of the program
The program takes the first place among the master's programs of Eastern Europe according to the version of the international accreditation agency Eduniversal. The program is taught entirely in English. Students are given the opportunity to study at foreign partner universities through the programs of the Double Diploma or exchange. Students in the learning process use the MS Project software, the ProBusiness business simulator, the use of the Rosstat databases, Thomson Reuters, webinars, Statistica, EView.
Among the students enrolled in the program, 6% are foreign citizens. A double diploma agreement was concluded with the business school of the Lappeenranta University of Technology LUT Business School (Finland) and the IESEG School of Management (France).
- The program has a professional-public accreditation from LLC "Opora Rossii"
- The program is accredited by the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
What will the graduate know?
- Corporate finance in innovative economy
- Working capital management of the company
- Evaluation of company performance
- Taxation of international transactions
- Risk assessment of investment projects, credit risks and other types of risks
- Banks, investment companies
- Financial departments of real sector companies
- Auditing companies
- Consulting, insurance companies
Main academic disciplines
- Microeconomics (advanced level)
- Macroeconomics (advanced level)
- Econometrics (advanced level)
- International Corporate Finance
- International Risk Management
- Investment analysis and management of international projects
- Financial analysis (advanced level)
- Business valuation
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- International Stock Markets
- Audit and control
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 26, 2018