The programme offers a solid interdisciplinary and problem-oriented training to graduate students with diverse backgrounds who plan to work in the field of international cooperation and development.
It aims at broadening students’ conceptual and analytical abilities, equipping them with both academic and professional skills. The key objective is to enable students to manage global development projects in complex, multi-dimensional and intercultural environments.
Close attention is paid to historical and geopolitical dynamics between the European Union and Central, Eastern European and East Asian countries, as well as in the Euro-Mediterranean region.
The course focuses on the evolving economic, political, social and cultural issues related to international cooperation and development as well as on professional skills and methodological tools that are needed to critically address and tackle them.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- A unique programme bringing together human rights and intercultural heritage within the framework of international cooperation
- An interdisciplinary and problem-oriented training to manage global development projects in complex, multi-dimensional and intercultural environments
- It offers intensive Workshops in collaboration with the World Bank, EU Directorate General for International Cooperation and Development, UNESCO
- The course focuses on the evolving economic, political, social and cultural issues as well as on historical and geopolitical dynamics
- The Human Rights Based Approach. Cultures are not islands to be safeguarded but doors and bridges to let ideas go and be shared
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/InternationalCooperation/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check UNIMORE website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018