The Master's degree in International Cooperation on Human Rights and Intercultural Heritage offers solid interdisciplinary and problem-oriented training to students with diverse educational backgrounds who plan to work in the field of international cooperation and development.
Key objectives: to broaden students’ conceptual and analytical abilities; to equip students with academic and professional skills and methodological tools to critically address and tackle evolving economic, political, social and cultural issues in international cooperation and development; to enable students to manage global development projects in complex, multi-dimensional and intercultural environments.
Main area of interest: historical and geopolitical dynamics between the EU and Central and Eastern Europe, East Asian countries and the Euro-Med region.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
1. A unique programme bringing together human rights and intercultural heritage within the framework of international cooperation
2. An interdisciplinary and problem-oriented training to manage global development projects in complex, multi-dimensional and intercultural environments
3. Intensive Workshops on hot topics in collaboration the World Bank, EU Directorate General for International Cooperation and Development, UNESCO
4. A central focus on evolving economic, political, social and cultural issues and on historical and geopolitical dynamics
5. The Human Rights Based Approach: cultures are not islands to be safeguarded but doors and bridges to let ideas go and be shared
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/InternationalCooperation/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More