International Communication studies prepare students for active involvement and diverse careers in marketing, communication, public relations at international organizations from established corporations to agile start-ups, as well as freelance employment as communication consultants. The programme aims for involve the area of public diplomacy as well. The study programme enhances knowledge in corporate communication, provides experience with international and intercultural environments, improves communication skills and creates a solid professional foundation for the communication expert of the 21st century in private and public sectors.
- The purpose of the International Communication studies is to deepen knowledge in corporate communication in international and intercultural environment, improve skills for communication competence and create an understanding of possibilities for professional activities in a wide variety of institutions.
- The students who graduated the programme become actively involved in the labour market, taking jobs of various levels and carrying out activities in marketing, communication, and public relations departments of international organisations as well as freelance communication specialists.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
- Each applicant is required to have a Bachelor degree or its equivalent in Social Science or Humanities.
- The selection criteria are based on the weighted average of all grades recorded in the transcript of the student’s academic report. Priority will be given to students with more courses and/or higher grades in communication.
- All applicants have to prove their English proficiency.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 1, 2016