Description of the program
A unique program that combines various aspects of specialist training - in the field of financial management, marketing, foreign trade operations, business communications, etc. - necessary for the successful conduct of international business and work on senior management positions in similar organizations. Teaching in English provides an exceptionally high level of proficiency in professional terminology and the ability to communicate with partners from other countries.
The program is accredited by the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
What will the graduate know?
Modern methods of managing various resources of an international company
Fundamentals of planning and research of foreign markets, foreign trade operations
Methodology for assessing the capabilities of the organization and its planned actions when entering the international market
- Managerial positions of middle and senior management in international economic organizations of various profiles.
- Foreign trade departments of Russian companies.
- Work in analytical and research groups.
- In international companies operating in Russia
Main academic disciplines
- Managerial economics
- Corporate management
- Legal support of international business
- International financial management
- Creation of consumer value
- Accounting and analysis in international business
- Organization and forms of international business
- Cross-cultural marketing
- Assessment and management of company's value
- Features of doing business in countries with economies in transition
- Business planning in commercial organizations
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 26, 2018