The Master's program in International Business gives students a comprehensive overview of the different aspects of international markets and cross-border business transactions. The main program objective is to provide highly and cross-disciplinary educated, critically thinking professionals with good analytical, problem solving and linguistic skills, ready to work in flexible conditions of rapidly changing international markets. The program is designed to develop a broad understanding of the economic, social, cultural and political dimensions of international relations and provide students with - provide students with deep, relevant, and up-to-date knowledge of all areas of international business including the global economy, trade, and investment, finance, management, and marketing.
The program prepares students to start and operate their own company engaged in cross-border transactions, as well as work in operational, analytical, and managerial positions for business organizations (incl. multinational corporations), public and non-profit institutions in a variety of countries and industries. Graduates are equipped with extensive knowledge of international economic relations and the professional skills necessary to cope well with the challenges of the international, dynamic multicultural business environments.
- Operational and analytical positions in enterprises operating in international markets or cooperating with foreign clients.
- Operational and analytical positions in international organizations and institutions.
- Specialist in foreign trade (export and import).
- Specialist in customs offices, embassies, and consulates.
- Specialist in international trade finance and settlements.
- Specialist in international logistics.
- Specialist in international management.
Enrolment is from the 1st of June 2020 to the 16th of August 2020.
Within this dates candidates are obligated to:
- Register in the enrolment system.
- Pay enrolment fee 85 PLN to the individual bank account indicated in the enrolment system (IRK).
- Fill in the form with data, download photos, choose a program of study, enclose the required documents.
- After receiving information about the positive result of the document’s verification – pay tuition fee for the first semester of studies to a special account indicated by the Recruitment Committee.
- Deliver all documents with photocopies and sworn translations into Polish to Recruitment Committee. The deadline is the 28th of September 2020, at 3 p.m. The date of delivery of documents is important, not the date of shipment.
Please note: The documents must be delivered by post or courier service.
Do not send documents before the Recruitment Committee's decision about your admission to study.
About the School
The Wroclaw University of Economics and Business is ranked among the top economic schools of higher education in Poland, and an important center of science and research. Its activities are aimed at ma ... Read More