Designed for graduates who want to pursue international business careers, this Master’s Degree provides an in-depth understanding of the successful management of the global enterprise.
The programme seeks to develop an international, cross-cultural and global mindset among international managers of the future through an analysis of real cases of international business, learning from the lecturers with highest scientific and practical competence, work in a multicultural team on an X-Culture project in motivating study environment.
The Master+ model offers either to a masterpiece in the chosen discipline by choosing the Field Expert track or to strengthen the interdisciplinary skills by choosing the Interdisciplinary Expert track emphasizing managerial skills or a choice of a different competence to compliment the chosen discipline and achieve a competitive advantage in one’s career.
Lecturers with highest scientific and practical competencies
Valuable experience through analysis of real cases of international business and learning from lecturers holding the highest scientific and practical competencies.
Wide career opportunities
Extensive career opportunities in a wide range of occupations from project managers of international businesses, managers of divisions/departments/functions to company managers, business developers in global markets, and business consultants, business owners, and developers.
Work experience at multi-cultural teams
Students take part in international virtual multicultural project X-Culture, where they learn to work in multi-cultural teams, develop new product ideas in cooperation with teams from other international universities.
– Assessment of organisation and performance mechanism of the company’s international activities in the context of political, legal and cultural environment;
– Application of process management knowledge in development, management and improvement of the organisation’s service provision and production systems;
– Application of business and organisational management theory in practice using change and personnel management methods.
– Able to conduct individual analysis and critical assessment of the processes in the global and regional business environment and its separate segments, to identify the factor influencing business development results and consequences;
– Able to assess situation of his/her company/organisation in the context of local and global market, to make decisions related to operative and strategic management of all resources required for business;
– Able to conduct process organisation and management in the business companies; apply effective marketing methods for analysis and assessment of performance results.Organisation of international business – changes in business environment, forms of companies, organisation of the activities of international company
Aurimas Jozeliūnas, UAB “ACC Distribution”, Sales Manager
In this age of globalization, internationality is one of the most valued features in employees. Ability to know, understand and work with foreign customers and partners becomes a necessity. Master degree in International Business provided a possibility to deepen knowledge of business creation and development in international context.
Master studies of International Business develops various competencies of the students, which contribute to the development of future manager with a wide competence portfolio and abilities to achieve the set goals in various areas of company's activities. During studies, students deepen their knowledge of finances, marketing, creative thinking, logistics, production management and other areas in international context.
Having a wide competence portfolio, abilities to work in intercultural teams and a good understanding of business processes, I can offer our customers optimal solutions and provide additional consultations about business development, which help our customer grow together with us.
|Proficiency in English|
IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent
|University Bachelor degree certificate|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with min. length of 180 ECTS (3 years of studies) is eligible.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Average grade (CGPA) > 60 %
For more information of this programme, please visit their web page here.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 5, 2018