In the heart of Milano, within the wonderful context of Via Meravigli 7, in the lecture halls of NIBI (Nuovo Istituto di Business Internazionale della Camera di Commercio di Milano) the first module will base the pillars of international business management:
- International Strategies
- Global Economics and International Finance
- Human Resources Management
- Entrepreneurship and Startup Management
These courses are thought for interdisciplinary participants and will introduce to the fundamental tools for international strategic management.
Diversity in the group is an added value feature of the Program. Participants come from different cultural backgrounds and disciplines. They are carefully selected in order to form a group with similar concerns while maintaining a balanced mix of vision and cultures.
Focus in China
In this module participants will learn the fundamentals and uniqueness of Chinese culture in the Pacific Asia Region, through a case-based methodology and several guest speakers (managers, professionals with previous experiences in the Chinese context).
All the courses have a deep focus on China:
- Managing in the Pacific Asia
- Cross-Cultural Management
- International Business Law
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Communication
- Fashion, Luxury and Made in Italy
- Professional Services for internationalization in China
China culture immersion
In Shanghai, participants will experiment Chinese culture with an immersion in the cultural and business environment.
Two fundamental steps:
- Chinese language, taught by a School recognized by the Chinese Ministry of Education
- Business orientation, with several guest speakers coming from the managerial and professional context (both Chinese and expatriates)
- The internship program lasts from 3 to 6 months, according to the choice made at the moment of the enrollment.
- The company will be selected by FourStars, according the preferences expressed by the candidates for their personal development plan.
- The candidate will be introduced to his/her Tutor in China, who will coach him/her during the internship program.
- Networking events and activities will be promoted to enrich the experience in China, in order to meet other international young professionals.
Project work and final dissertation
At the end of the program, participants are asked to describe their internship experience in the final project work, that would be the object of the final dissertation.
This stage is the final step to obtain a Master Degree in International Business in China, corresponding to 60 CFU, according to the Italian Ministry of Education.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 18, 2018