Become an international expert in New Technologies & Project Management
Master 2 with apprenticeship
The MIB: a unique program and experience
Created 10 years ago with and for companies, the MIB program is constantly adjusting to meet companies’ needs. Our achievement has been proven through our long-term corporate and academic partnerships, our alumni’s great careers and our high level in national rankings.
Our learning approach is based on interactive classes, case studies and team projects with both international professors and top-level executives. We look for students with high academic achievements, an open-minded, curious and committed personality and a willingness to embrace the MIB spirit.
Combining classes and an apprenticeship experience, the MIB program helps students learn and master the following skills:
- International management and cross-functional project abilities,
- General knowledge of new technologies & digital
- Critical thinking and business acumen.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
The MIB: an M2 program with apprenticeship
We have developed close relationships and long-term partnerships with companies which enable us to constantly adapt the MIB program to the companies’ needs.
A unique curriculum
The MIB is a professional M2 from the renowned Paris-Dauphine University and highly regarded by companies.
Three key topics:
- International Management
- Project Management
- Management of New Technologies & Digital
A unique learning approach:
- Interactive and engaging classes
- Case studies & team projects
- 50% of classes taught by professionals
A corporate oriented program
- 12 to 17 months apprenticeship
- Professional conferences and seminars
- 100% of the students have apprenticeships in large corporations
- Full support is provided to find an apprenticeship
- More than 20 companies trust the MIB year after year
An international experience
- 100% of classes taught in English
- 40% foreign students, 16 nationalities
- International professors
- One-month experience in Shanghai: classes and conferences at Jiao Tong University, visits to Chinese and international companies
- Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
- SFSU MBA, San Francisco State University, US - MIB students are eligible to join the second year of the MBA
15 months program:
- 4 months classes & apprenticeship
- 10 months full-time apprenticeship
- 1 month in Shanghai
- 90% hired within 6 months
- 23% work abroad
- Salary range: 35K€ to 40K€ + bonus
- 95% satisfied with their position
- In France, apprenticeship is intended to under 26-year old students on the first day of apprenticeship.
- Master 1 or equivalent (240 ECTS)
- Master 1 or equivalent (240 ECTS)
- Fluency in English
- At least one international experience
- At least one significant work experience
- Field trip in Asia in May: All expenses are supported by the students (accommodation and plane fares). The trip consists of classes, conferences and corporate visits.
- February 15, 2016: Application opened on the Dauphine platform "e-candidate"
- March 29, 2016: Application Deadline
- April 8, 11 and 12, 2016: Group Interviews
- May 16, 2016: Admittance decision
* MIB FEES: Your university fees will be paid to Paris Dauphine by the company you’ll sign an apprenticeship contract with. As an apprentice, you will receive a monthly salary fixed by the company, which has to be at least equal to 61% of the French minimum legal wage (SMIC), ie. between 1000 and 1700 euros per month.
About the School
Dauphine is specialized in the Organization and Decision Sciences. Our mission is to educate future generations of executives, entrepreneurs, leaders and scholars to be both experts in their fields an ... Read More