Business and organization are a vital part of modern life. Fully accredited programme International Business Management meets the emerging needs of today’s jobs in the market and helps students through collaboration to acquire knowledge to manage their own business and networks.
Problem-based learning helps students to develop competencies for innovative management of business operations, and enable them to understand economic systems as part of the modern European and global environment.
The programme is suitable for all
- who know that lifelong learning is important for the development of an entrepreneurial mindset.
- who want to understand modern jobs in the fields of entrepreneurship, inspirational leadership and international business.
- who want to develop 21st-century skills and competencies.
- who want to be managers of the future.
Study Mode: Blended learning combining face-to-face sessions on campus and tutor supported self-paced and collaborative learning supported by the virtual learning system.
Specific and state-of-the-art approaches to the implementation of the programme
- Excellence in business research
- Studying best practices to develop critical systems thinking and successfully transferring them into the local environment
- Engaging with teachers and practitioners with years of experience in business area
- Innovative learning on real-world projects and in cooperation with local citizens and other stakeholders in public, private and third sector.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 22, 2018