Graduates of this specialization taught in English acquire knowledge and skills related to the operation of companies in the international dimension. This specialization prepares students for work in international corporations, companies cooperating and competing on international markets or offices cooperating abroad.
Specialised subjects in English facilitate the acquisition of professional vocabulary used by international corporations in their daily work.
Your knowledge and skills will include:
- using Business English
- conducting negotiations in English
- effective operation within the international economic practice
- knowledge of intercultural differences regarding communication and business etiquette
- strategy development for a company on the international market
- maintaining trade relations and managing the supplies chain in international business
- developing and implementing a marketing programme for the activity executed internationally
- executing transactions in the foreign trade.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 9, 2018