The M.Sc. International Business Management has a strong international focus. Building on a knowledge of basic concepts, theories and applied business administration, the programme develops a comprehensive understanding of international management. This takes into account both strategic and operative aspects – and focuses on a project-based and applied approach. Students on this postgraduate programme can expect to acquire the expertise and skills to work in companies or organisations active in an international environment or take on a management position as a future executive.
Students can choose their specialisation either in
- International Management - including Study Visit to Kingston Business School in London,
- Digital Business Management & Leadership - including Digital Business Safari in Berlin, or
- Management & Economics - including Digital Economy Safari in Berlin
Take a closer look at our specialisation Digital Business Management & Leadership
Digitization is permeating modern business life. Digital start-ups often disrupt incumbents’ traditional business models, while these prepare for digital transformations. New ways of designing business models and value chains, of marketing products and services and leading people are required. Our specialization in Digital Business Management & Leadership prepares students for taking on managerial roles in the era of digitization, be it in start-ups or traditional companies. Seminarist lectures on up-to-date topics are complemented by the discussion of used cases as well as a Digital Business Safari to hotspots of digital business in the Berlin area.
This postgraduate programme is designed for applicants from Germany and overseas with a first degree and at least one year of work experience. The programme is especially suitable, for example, for graduates in subjects closely related to business administration such as business informatics, business communication or media management who have attended state and private universities and are interested in a postgraduate degree in general international management.
To apply for this postgraduate programme, you need to fulfil the following requirements:
- a completed undergraduate degree (from a university or university of applied sciences, or a BA-Diplom from a university of cooperative education)
- a minimum of one year of work experience after the first degree
- For non-native English speakers: proof of excellent English skills (e.g. TOEFL 213 cbt or 79 ibt or BULATS 75 or IELTS 6.5.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 23, 2018