- Study International Business in a Truly Global Business School: Students from more than 70 different countries.
- GBSB Global Is the Only Business School Offering Regional Studies within One Degree: Doing Business in Europe, Asia, Latin America, Africa, Russia & CIS Countries.
- Obtain Additional Differential Qualifications with Microsoft Imagine Academy and ACCA: GBSB Global prepares students to meet market demand in highly skilled international business managers.
- Opportunity to Visit Organizations Closed to the General Public.
International business management is a very dynamic field that has changed a lot under the influence of the vast developments in technology and globalization. Multinational companies are continuously searching for leaders with experience working in diverse environments and cultural intelligence.
The Master in International Business Management in Madrid prepares global professionals of the future, training them to meet the challenges international markets face today with the most innovative tools and theories available. GBSB Global’s Master in International Business Management in Madrid provides an inclusive study of business concepts and methodologies ranging from the global economy to cross-cultural negotiations and leadership. Students will get an in-depth look at how businesses operate within specific global regions such as Latin America, Asia, Russia, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Students who graduate Master in International Business Management in Madrid are educated, competitive, and competent, eager to have an impact on the way business is done on an international level.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings & Afternoons
- Location – Madrid, Spain
- Understanding Global Business Environment.
- Learn the Functional Areas of Business
- Feel Confident to Do Business Globally
- Become a Leader and Enhance Your Soft Skills
- Doing Business in Europe & CIS
- The Economy of Asia and Chinese Business
- Doing Business in Latin America and Brazil
- International Faculty with Global Experience.
- Practical Company Visits & Events.
- Highly International Student Body.
- Regional Studies & Foreign Language Studies.
- Exclusive Opportunity to Visit WTO, UN & UNESCO.
- Career Opportunities at Top International Companies.
- Develop a deep understanding of how political, cultural, and economic factors affect the global business environment and how the international business practices can be managed.
- Enhance critical-thinking and analytical skills, teach to challenge assumptions and stereotypes and to understand the value of intangible assets.
- Develop an understanding of the problems faced by companies that operate on a global level and an ability to build and apply sustainable solutions to business practices.
- Teach the necessary skills required to develop global strategies in various business operations, marketing, finance and other areas.
- Establish a truly global vision that embraces every field of business development and accepts cultural diversity as an advantage.
- Build advanced leadership and managerial skills to motivate, inspire and empower innovation and creative problem-solving.
- Understanding Global Business Environment.
- International Business Strategies.
- Managerial Competencies for Global Leaders.
- Transnational Competencies – Global Regions.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Take your professional career to the next level with the Master in International Business Management in Madrid. Benefit from career services assistance, workshops, career development counseling sessions and individual coaching GBSB Global Business School offers in Madrid.
Country managers are official representatives of a company in a foreign market. They supervise all international operations in order to increase company revenue and returns. Country managers also assist with international knowledge transfer, relocation of employees and global mobility. Professionals working in this position must be highly adaptable and are well versed in business development strategies.
Professionals who work in the area of business development are responsible for corporate growth an increase of profitability and efficiency of a company. Business development managers search for new opportunities of business expansion and business growth strategies from development of new product lines to expanding to new markets.
INTERNATIONAL TRADE & CUSTOMS
International trade and customs professionals coordinate and monitor all operations for international importing and exporting processes. They ensure compliancy to all local and foreign regulations and trade laws manage the business relationships and international negotiations.
Foreign policy advisors advise companies on how to manage the operations within the confines of these restrictions as experts in international relations and governmental policies. These professionals play a vital role in properly functioning international organization and are in high demand in the job market and.
Professionals who work in the field of market research analyse trends and prepare forecasts, they analyse the performance of marketing strategies, and launch data collection methods in the market. Market Researchers collect and analyse data and prepare recommendations for their organization in order to increase sales, grow market share or expand to new markets. All the most important managerial decisions depend on the feedback gathered and analysed by market researchers.
Business strategists are experts in risk management, investments, and other financial analysis of important key performance indicators. Professionals who work in this area are responsible for the progress of a company and guide the managerial decisions in order to secure the company’s future financial welfare. Business strategist have high level of expertise in data analysis and forecasting, economic trends research and bank relationship management.