With some help of the globalization process, small companies have spread their wings across the globe becoming powerful multinational corporations, today having thousands of people employed and millions in yearly revenues. Evidently, those companies were only able to do so by knowing current business laws and regulations of the international market.
Getting a grasp of understanding how businesses work in different world regions is essential when it comes to expanding one’s company operations. Master in International Business Management Program in Barcelona provides students with ins and outs of practices and technologies implemented in companies on a global scale.
Advance your professional career in International Business with a Master degree earned in GBSB Global Business School in Barcelona. Take advantage of the workshops, corporate presentation on campus, career orientation sessions, career coaching, career development counseling sessions and career services assistance that GBSB Global Business School provides to its students in Barcelona.
- Study International Business in a Truly Global Business School: Students from more than 70 different countries.
- GBSB Global Is the Only Business School Offering Regional Studies within One Degree: Doing Business in Europe, Asia, Latin America, Africa, Russia & CIS Countries.
- Obtain Additional Differential Qualifications with Microsoft Imagine Academy and ACCA: GBSB Global prepares students to meet market demand in highly skilled international business managers.
- Opportunity to Visit Organizations Closed to the General Public.
Globalization has transformed international business tremendously, and consequently, companies worldwide are seeking business professionals with high levels of intercultural competence and managerial skills. GBSB Global Business School is a leading higher education institution in Spain with a faculty diverse in culture and highly experienced in international business.
The Master of Science in International Business Management in Barcelona has been carefully designed to develop talented and curious students into future global professionals who can handle the challenges faced by multinational companies worldwide.
Master in International Business in Barcelona provides an in-depth examination of business issues ranging from the global economy to cross-cultural negotiations and leadership. Students will have the opportunity to learn how business is conducted within specific regions around the globe such as Asia, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Russia, and the Middle East and will graduate competent, marketable and ready to succeed in launching or continuing their career in the diverse field of international business management in Spain, Europe, and the rest of the world.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings & Afternoons
- Location – Barcelona, Spain
- Understand global business environment
(international macroeconomy, governmental and legal aspects of businesses)
- Learn the functional areas of business
(marketing management, managerial accounting, statistics etc.)
- Feel confident to do business globally
(global strategy, project management, importing and exporting, global financial markets)
- Become a leader and enhance your soft skills
(multicultural team management, cross-cultural negotiations)
- Tailor your Master Program
(geopolitics of the business world – Global Study Trip to world organizations and event management of a real conference)
- Optional intensive free Spanish language course for beginners.
Specialize in the world region of your interest.
- Doing Business in Europe & CIS
- The Economy of Asia and Chinese Business
- Doing Business in Latin America and Brazil
- Company Visits & Field Trips
- Faculty with Global Experience
- Regional Studies & Foreign Language Studies
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale
- Exclusive Opportunity to Visit WTO, UN & UNESCO
- Exclusive Access to International Business Industry Events
- Career Opportunities at Top International Companies around the globe
- International Student Body (Students from Over 70 Different Countries).
- Teach how cultural, economic, and political frameworks affect global business practices and how they can be managed.
- Develop analytical and critical-thinking skills, teach to challenge assumptions and to understand the value of intangible assets.
- Improve an understanding of the global problems faced by companies and an ability to integrate solutions into core business practices.
- Build the necessary skills to create global strategies in different business operations, marketing, finance and more.
- Establish a global vision that incorporates every facet of business development and establishes cultural diversity as an advantage.
- Help gain advanced leadership skills to empower, inspire and manage innovation and creative problem-solving.
Why GBSB Global?
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The 1 st and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- Recognized as a Leader on Global Education by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- Official Member of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
- Recorded as One of The Best Business Schools in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Develop your career in the Global Industry with a Master Degree in International Business Management in Barcelona.
Business Development Executive
Business development executives are responsible for increasing the growth, profitability, and efficiency of a company. Their roles involve finding new ways to expand their business, whether by producing new product lines, reaching to new target groups or immersing into new markets.
International Trade Specialist
International trade specialists oversee all operations for international importing and exporting processes. They ensure that all federal and foreign regulations and trade laws are abided by, as well as handling the business relationships and international negotiations.
Foreign Policy Advisor
Foreign policy advisors are experts in international relations and governmental policies and advise companies on how to proceed with operations within the confines of these restrictions. These professionals are highly sought after and necessary for a properly functioning organization.
Market Research Analyst
Market research analysts forecast trends, evaluate the success of marketing strategies, and launch data collection methods in the market. They gather and analyze data and give direction for their organization in order to increase sales, obtain market share or expand to new markets. The entirety of a company’s efforts and functions depend on the feedback collected from market researchers.
Country managers act as official representatives of a company in a foreign country. They oversee all international operations in order to increase company revenue and returns. Country managers also assist with the international relocation of employees, global mobility, and removals. Professionals wishing to work as country managers must be highly adaptable to changing business environments and must be well versed in business development strategies.
Business strategist provides expert advice on investments, managing risks, and making other financial decisions. These professionals manage the firm's progress and guide them in making decisions that will secure the company’s future financial welfare. Business strategist must be highly educated in analyzing data and economic trends, forecasting.
Francesco Niro, Italy
"I built a network of international friendships and I improved my knowledge of different cultures, which nowadays is fundamental in acting “globally” and preparing for an international career."
MSc in International Business Management, Class of 2017
Lisa Dapprich, Germany
"I gained insight into how others perceive the world and how business is done in many countries. It was incredible to be taught by teachers actually working in the same market – it gave me the opportunity to learn from their experiences and knowledge."
MSc in International Business Management, Class of 2015