When a social, corporate or technological model reaches its maturation phase, it comes to a point where what used to work no longer works. Today, innovating in new products, services and processes is still necessary but not enough. In order to keep being competitive there is the need to adapting to a new environment, which has new features and technologies.
The objective of studying Master in International Business Innovation (MBI), does not intend to talk about what innovation is, but prepare you to be able to innovate in a global environment where understanding the importance of new technologies, personal improvement, etc. would allow you to build disruptive Business Models, which would provide new value to the society and greater positioning for your business.
This Master offers double accreditation by BEBS and the University of Murcia, one of the oldesst universities in Spain and in the world.
The methodology of the Master in International Business Innovation (MBI) is based on active participation of students through our online Campus in many activities, such as analysis and resolution of real business experiences and case studies. Therefore our methodology is based on “learning by doing” methodology. A new environment requires new ways to the learn and at Executive Business School Barcelona, if we are different in anything, it is concretely in this.
This program is not intended to theorize about innovation but learn to innovate by focusing the effort on optimizing solutions that had a strong impact on society. Innovation involves adaptation, and this is precisely what this program pursues. We provide participants with methodologies, tools and criteria so that they can manage any aspect in their business.
Furthermore, the master requires a combination of individual and team work, analyzing and resolving different activities, real business experiences, case studies, business simulations, forums, discussions, etc. Not to mention the final Project of the master, which is the backbone of this Master.
The Master in International Business Innovation (MBI) seeks to develop the capabilities and skills of companies staff from different sectors and departments to enable them to respond to the new challenges they face in the current society. An environment that has suffered a structural change needs a different, more entrepreneurial approach.
Our Teaching staff are not just academics but businessmen, entrepreneurs, professionals and executives who are at top positions in different businesses and sectors. They focus on innovating in their companies, defining profitable and successful business models that add value to their employees and society.
Professional Career Opportunities
Having completed the master, as Director of Innovation, Business Area Director, Officer or CEO, you will be fully trained for:
- To design, plan, implement, monitor and control the implementation of projects of technological innovation in companies.
- Incorporate innovation in management and planning departments or business units of technology companies.
- Valuing the business innovation projects based on a model and solid business plan, and knowing the benefits and return on investment. therefore,
- You will gain a broad and high-level of vision that allows you to transform corporate strategic planning activities of innovation through technology.
- We will provide the learning skills needed to manage innovative efforts in any department or business unit of a company that uses technology intensively.
- You will be guaranteed the knowledge of economic and business environment that may influence the development of innovation projects in companies today.
- You will learn to use the tools, techniques and methods used in the definition, management and implementation of processes and innovation projects.
- You will acquire the knowledge for the management and evaluation of innovation efforts in all areas where they occur.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 10, 2017