The Master in International Business Innovation (IMBI), does not intend to talk about what innovation is, but prepare you to be able to innovate in a global environment where understanding the importance of new technologies, personal improvement, etc. would allow you to build disruptive Business Models, which would provide new value to the society and greater positioning for your business.
The Master in International Business Innovation (IMBI) seeks to develop the capabilities and skills of companies’ staff from different sectors and departments to enable them to respond to the new challenges they face in the current society. An environment that has suffered a structural change needs a different, more entrepreneurial approach.
When finishing the Master in International Business Innovation (IMBI), you will get a Master degree given by the BEBS “Barcelona Executive Business School” and University of Murcia. The University of Murcia (in Spanish: Universidad de Murcia) is the main and the largest University in Murcia, is the third oldest university in Spain with more than 34,000 students. Is a University with Nacional and International recognition. It belongs to the Campus of International Excellence program in the project "Campus Mare Nostrum".
Modules of the Program
Module 1: The Capacity to Innovate: one of the few lasting competitive advantages - 9 Credits ECTS
Module 2: The Key Factor of Innovation: People - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 3: Identification of Innovation Challenges (Innovation Strategy) - 9 Credits ECTS
Module 4: How to Manage and Systematize the Innovation Process - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 5: Collaborate to Innovate. How to Build Innovation Ecosystems - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 6: Starting a new business: Entrepreneurship - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 7: Business Game Simulation - 3 Credits ECTS
Module 8: Final Master Project - 15 Credits ECTS
Professional Career Opportunities
Having completed the master; As Director of Innovation, Business Area Director, Officer or CEO, you will be fully trained for:
· To design, plan, implement, monitor and control the implementation of projects of techological innovation in companies.
· Incorporate innovation in management and planning departments or business units of technology companies.
· Valuing the business innovation projects based on a model and solid business plan, and knowing the benefits and return on investment.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Resume (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Passport or ID copy
- University Degree (Bachelor degree, Degree or equivalent Professional Certificate).
- Academic record (Transcript/Grades).
- Professional experience (not less than two years).
- Proficiency / Advanced level in English or Spanish skills, depending if you choose to study the master 100% in Spanish or 100% in English, in case it is not your mother tongue.
*Professionals without a university degree (Bachelor degree or equivalent) will not receive a Master certificate from the University of Murcia but a Diploma of training from the BEBS, if they have over five years of relevant professional experience.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 30, 2017