Master in International Business Development (MAIB) is a truly global education program, offered by three leading international institutions; University of Milano-Bicocca (Milan, Italy), Centennial College (Toronto, Canada) and Alliance University (Bangalore, India). Travel the world in 15 months and earn global business expertise, work experience and credentials:
- First level European Master Degree from University of Milano-Bicocca
- Ontario College Graduate Certificate from Centennial College
- Opportunity to work part-time while you study in Toronto
- Opportunity for a Canadian Post-Graduation Work Permit
- Internship semester with leading companies in Canada, Italy or India
“To join the MAIB program is a choice that will change your life” - Miriam Hubbard, MAIB Student.
a) MAIB + IBM – 14 months
Two simultaneous degrees: First Level Master from University of Milano-Bicocca + Ontario College Graduate Certificate from Centennial College, Toronto – achieved in 14 months with a total of 90 credits. The program includes 3 months internship at no additional cost anywhere in the world, but in Canada (see point b).
b) MAIB + IBM + Internship period in Canada – 15 months
Opportunity to work in Canada by enrolling at Centennial College for the Internship period of 15 weeks: a must in order to comply with the work visa norms of Canadian Government. Additional costs apply.
c) MAIB + IBM + MBA – 18 months
MBA Degree from Alliance School of Business, Bangalore, India can be achieved with an additional study period of 4 months with a total of 30 credits. Additional costs apply.
Scholarships (Open to International and Domestic Students)
Scholarships available for the academic year 2017-2018:
- 5 Scholarships of € 5,000.00 are available for applicants based on academic merits.
- 2 scholarships of $ 5,000.00 CAD offered by Centennial College to MAIB students entering the 3rd semester at Centennial, awarded based on academic merit and leadership demonstrated in the first 2 semesters of the Joint Master Program.
- 1 Company scholarship of € 5,000.00.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 12, 2018