China is a rapidly expanding market and represents an opportunity not to be missed for Made in Italy companies. Sida Group supports internationalization projects with this country. It has also established a Representative Office in Kaifeng, Hong Kong, Changsha, Chongping and Shenzhen, modern and innovative cities in strong development. Most of these cities and provinces enjoy the benefits of the Free Trade Zone. La Sida also has correspondents in: Tianjin, Beijing, Kaifeng, Jiansu, Shanghai, Shenzhou, Yiwu, Fuzhou, Shenzhen, Guanzhou, Changsha, Chongqing, Chengdu, Zhenzhou, Guiyan and Xian. These cities and their provinces are having a high growth rate. Where the Italian presence is non-existent, a high level of internationalization is developing.
The increasingly popular sales channel in China (50% of purchases) is through e-commerce. Making Trade in China requires a thorough knowledge of E-commerce Marketing. Businesses, organizations and associations require quality training in human capital, with adequate and consistent skills and competencies to face a complex market such as China. The Executive Master in International Business Developer and E-commerce specialist (Country Manager for China) was born from this need and to manage medium-term projects.
- Italian and Chinese new graduates and high-school graduates who wish to work in the field of international business activities;
- Graduates in Oriental Languages, in Economics, International Relations and Political Sciences, who want to specialize and prepare a curriculum of interest for companies that intend to maintain or expand their market to China;
- Manager and staff of the marketing and foreign sales areas of companies;
- Entrepreneurs in export-oriented companies;
- Startuppers and staff of start-ups oriented to foreign markets;
- Executives and officials of the Chambers of Commerce, Universities and public institutions that develop internationalization projects;
- Managers and officials of associations and economic-social categories interested in international development projects;
- Business consultants in the fields of internationalization;
- Other professionals working in the internationalization sector.
Venue and Development
The master will take place in Ancona, Bologna and Rome on Friday and Saturday mornings.
The Stage will take place at the headquarters of the company and / or host company.
General Topic Area:
104 classroom hours 120 individual study hours 960 training internship (optional)
48 classroom hours 120 hours of individual study 960 hours of training internship (optional)
Intensive Chinese Language Course:
32 classroom hours 120 hours of individual study 960 hours of training internship (optional)
In the case of participation in the three sections of the master, the internship is common.
Professional Figures of Reference
- International Business Developer;
- Junior Country Manager;
- Junior Export Manager;
- Overseas Business Developer Manager;
- Foreign Trade;
- International Trade Coordinator;
- Account Manager;
- Supply Chain Manager;
- Employee in the logistics sector;
- Procurement Officer;
- Customer Service Italy / abroad;
- E-commerce specialist;
- E-commerce marketing manager.
About the School
Since 1985, Sida Group plays a leading role in providing business strategy, corporate consultancy, managerial training, recruitment and selection. With 1,500 trainers, coaches and professionals, over ... Read More