Taught in English
- Build up a solid perspective on the nature of business competitiveness.
- Acquire skills to evaluate the complexity of the international business arena by providing them analytical tools for key decision-making processes.
- Develop communication, leadership and teamwork skills.
- Use of Interactive learning tools based on business simulation.
- Conferences on international business issues or challenges with WTO, International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), experts.
- Business Developer
- Product Manager
- Export Area Manager
- Finance controller
Examples of courses
- Corporate Governance
- Business Ethics
- Innovation/Creativity/ Project Management
- International Business Strategy
- Leadership in International Management
- International Taxation & Social Responsibility
- International Business Law
- Import/Export Management
Focus: Global Challenge
It is a web-based simulation game where students are divided into teams representing mobile telecommunication companies that compete on the global stage.
Students who partake in the business game will have to launch a mobile operator on a new market. Who will find the best ideas and practices to maximize profits?
Program taught in:
See 5 more programs offered by ESDES Lyon Business School »
Last updated February 1, 2019
This course is
for E-U students /€10615 for non-European students