Taught in English
- Offering a project-based learning process whereby theory and simulation are combined
- Providing students with analytical tools for decision making
- Helping students acquirethe ability to evaluate the complexities of international business
- Developing communication, leadership and teamwork skills
- Origins of students: international students from across the world (from partner universities or not) and ESDES students
- Origins of lecturers: Great Britain, Germany, Hungary, India, USA, Poland, Spain, France etc.
- International focus of their expertise and skills provided in business systems and management processes at both strategic and operational levels
- Business Developer
- Product Manager
- Export Area Manager
- Finance controller
Examples of courses
- Corporate Governance
- Business Ethics
- Innovation/Creativity/ Project Management
- International Business Strategy
- Leadership in International Management
- International Taxation & Social Responsibility
- International Business Law
- Import/Export Management
Focus: Global Challenge
It is a web-based simulation game where students are divided into teams representing mobile telecommunication companies that compete on the global stage.
Students who partake in the business game will have to launch a mobile operator on a new market. Who will find the best ideas and practices to maximize profits?