The Master's Degree for a New Era in Business
The first comprehensive, holistic master's degree program for professionals in the digital world. Join the digital revolution!
Take on tomorrow, today
The MIB program was developed to address the significant shift to the new business world, where companies and institutions are facing a very different digital reality. This program has been designed to prepare graduates for the practical requirements of digital roles while utilizing the most effective academic methods to ensure each individual's success.
Designed for Professionals
Specially designed to prepare the next, up and coming generation of digital professionals for work in company digitalization, management roles of digital areas, and the creation of new businesses based on the new digital ecosystem.
- Professionals preparing to take the next step in their career to become leaders
- Entrepreneurs wanting to launch their own business
- Specialists seeking a comprehensive understanding of internet business
16 Modules. 1 Backbone Project. Invaluable, top industry leaders hand-picked to lead students to professional success.
- MODULE 0DIGITAL VISION AND STRATEGY
- MODULE 1 DIGITAL MARKETING
- MODULE 2 DESIGN THINKING & INNOVATION
- MODULE 3 DIGITAL CONTENT
- MODULE 4 SOCIAL NETWORKS
- MODULE 5 DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
- MODULE 6 MOBILE AND APPS
- MODULE 7 DESIGN & UX
- MODULE 8 E-COMMERCE
- MODULE 9 SEARCH ENGINES
- MODULE 10 DIGITAL MEDIA & ADVERTISING
- MODULE 11 DIGITAL LAW
- MODULE 12 METRICS & DATA ANALYTICS
- MODULE 13 DIGITAL CREATIVITY
- MODULE 14 ENTREPRENEURSHIP & STARTUPS
- MODULE 15 DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
A case study methodology enabling the academic content acquired during the Master in Internet Business to be fully integrated into the student's skill set.
Students work in groups focusing on the digitalization of a partner company.During the course, students incorporate their new digital skills into the business project. The backbone project is closely supervised by mentors who meet with the student groups every 3 weeks, guiding the development of the project. The final digital plan is presented to the business owners and a panel of professors at the end of the master's degree.
Program taught in: