Program Duration: One academic year (on campus) + Final Management Project (can be completed remotely while working)
Entry Requirements: Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject. Fluency in English
Full Program Fees: € 20,350 (Grenoble and Paris campuses)
Campuses: Grenoble (France), Paris, Berlin, Singapore
Scholarships and Financial Aid available
The Master's in International Business:
- is internationally recognized through the most prestigious higher education Quality Assurance bodies, AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
- is highly ranked by the Financial Times, The Economist and the QS Global University Rankings within their Masters in Management categories.
- provides global employers with graduates who have gained high levels of knowledge and skills that make them highly attractive to potential employers.
Why Choose the MIB Program?
- Receive a high-quality education in an internationally-renowned program
- Focus on international aspects of business and management
- Study in a truly multicultural environment with students from over 50 nationalities.
- Enhance business and employment opportunities by choosing to study on one of strategically-located campuses around the world.
- Earn your globally-recognized degree from a triple-accredited institution.
The MIB is a high-quality comprehensive program of business administration subjects, studied from an international perspective.
The program focuses on the knowledge required by managers in different sectors to work in international companies and environments. It is a strong generalist program that integrates all the core management courses and uses cross-functional approaches to apply these key fields while providing students with an international specialization. Foreign language skills are essential in business today. The program is taught in English. No prior knowledge of French is required to attend the program. Students are required to study a second language during the first year of the program.
Year 1 - Campus Year
Introduction and Integration Session:
- Academic Writing and Presentation Skills
- Case-Based Group Learning
- Introduction to IT and Online Library and Learning Platforms
- Excel Skills Training
- Social and Icebreaking Event
- International Negotiation
- The Legal Environment of International Business
- Global Business Operations – The Serious Game
Strategy and Operations
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- International Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Approaches to Organizational Consulting
- Managing People in a Global Context
- Integrative Entrepreneurship Project
Managing Technology and Innovation
- Managing Technology and Innovation
- Information Systems for Digital Business
Finance and Economics
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- International Financial Risk Management
- Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Budgeting and Controlling
Business Research and Analysis
- Research Methods for Managers
- Quantitative Methods for Business Research
*The content of the program may be adapted from year to year to take into account the needs of industry. Class attendance is compulsory.
Year 2 – Final Management Project
At the end of the one-academic-year full-time part of the program, each student will be required to complete a Final Management Project of approximately 15,000 words in length, under the guidance of a tutor. This is an applied or theoretical research project that can be completed at a distance and in parallel with full-time employment or an approved internship. To successfully complete the Final Management Project, students are required to address a particular research question or knowledge gap in their chosen field of their study. This will be business oriented and coherent with the program's objectives. A student may choose to write their project on a topic grounded in their internship experience.
International Study Trip
The 2019 Singapore Intake will take part in an International Study Trip to Hong Kong. Students participate in lectures and company visits to gain insights into the culture and business practices of the host country.
Top Employers of our MIB Graduates:
AC Nielsen, Accenture, Allianz, Amadeus, BCQ, Bloomberg, BNP Paribas, Britannic Assurance, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, Carrefour, Coca Cola, Delloite, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young, Eurosport, First Direct, Glaxo Wellcome, Google, Hewlett-Packard, HSBC, IBM, J.P. Morgan, KPMG, Lucent, McKinsey, Microsoft, N26, Nike, Nissan, Oracle, Pfizer, Philips, Porsche, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Procter & Gamble, Saint Laurent (YSL), Salesforce, Schneider Electric, Shanghai Bank, Total, Unilever, Vodafone
“Coming from a technical background (previously electrical engineer), the MBA program has equipped me with an extensive range of skills including finance & economics, negotiations, innovation management and intercultural management. This has greatly enhanced my professional profile and enabled me to access senior managerial roles”.
“I wanted to get a globally recognized international business qualification, with the goal of working for a multinational corporation. GEM’s MBA met all my criteria: an excellent reputation, value for money and a strong emphasis on intercultural management and leadership”.