- Study in Shanghai in the centrally located campus of a State-key university reputed for the high quality of its faculties & programs, as well as the international recognition such as UN-supported PRME (Principles of Responsible Management Education).
- Immerse yourself in a diverse and friendly campus atmosphere, make friends from more than 100 countries, and build lasting relationship networks from the practical-oriented studies and 6 months’ internship.
- MIB prepares its students to be positive participants of the future international business world, and responsible contributors to their communities, especially with perspectives and understandings on the Chinese business world.
- You will learn how to use theory from fields such as International Economics, Import & Export Practice, and International Marketing. In addition, you will be immersed in China, its business culture, language and much more.
- Apart from a set of compulsory classes that form the core of MIB, you will also be able to pick among elective courses such as Human Resources Management, Financial Risk Management and Retail Management.
- Truly get to know China and its business world, as DHU organizes plenty of interesting field trips and projects! In the past, we participated in a Design Competition for a major Chinese supermarket chain, and made countless visits to local businesses, to learn how they operate.
Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
1st year: Course Study Period (compulsory and elective courses for reference):
- International Economics
- International Marketing
- International Business
- Import & Export Practice
- Academic Paper Writing
- Introduction to China
- Chinese Language
- Business Communication and Cross-culture Management
- Human Resources Management
- Business Statistics
- Corporate Finance Management
- Retail Management
- Game Theory for Economics
- Innovation and Design Thinking
- Six months’ internship must be accomplished during this period;
- Thesis related: proposal submitted, mid-term review, blind review, and thesis defense
Fees & Application
- Application Fee (one-time fee): CNY 800
- Tuition Fees (per academic year): CNY 40,000
- Insurance* (per semester): CNY 400
June 15th, 2020
Start of the Semester
About the School
Donghua University (DHU) is one of China’s state-key universities. It is located in Shanghai, China’s financial and economic heart. DHU falls directly under the Chinese Ministry of Education, as part ... Read More