Do you love meeting new people and cultures, leading and collaborating, inspiring and being inspired by talented professionals from different backgrounds? Welcome to International Business!
The MSc in International Business provides you with the tools to master the challenges of management and strategy in global organizations. The program combines advanced analytical training with active learning in real projects together with SSE and CEMS corporate partners. Upon admission to the MSc in International Business candidates are pre-approved to the CEMS MIM.
You will work on an advanced level with topics focused on running and developing global organizations. SSE uses strategy and marketing tools to put the firm in context and explore how firms influence their competitive environments. You also learn how to make firms grow and prosper from the inside, through innovations and management practices that build operational excellence. Ultimately, you will learn how to improve them and the things they do.
Upon fulfilling the graduation requirements of SSE and CEMS, you will be awarded both a Master of Science degree from SSE and a Master degree in International Management from CEMS, the prestigious global alliance in management education.
Bachelor's degree with at least 90 ECTS in Social Sciences or Humanities (including but not limited to Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Political Science, Psychology and/or Sociology), with a minimum of 30 ECTS in Business Administration.
2. GMAT or GRE test
- GMAT score of 600 or more.
- GRE score (Quantitative) of 155 or more.
3. Proficiency in English
We accept the following options as proof of your proficiency in English:
- IELTS score (Academic) of 7 or more
- TOEFL total score of 100 or more (internet based)
- CAE at least grade B
- BEC at least grade B
- CPE at least grade C
- SSE course 108/109 at least grade C
- A-level GCSE issued in Singapore
- English as native language
- Bachelor's degree from a program conducted completely in English in an English-speaking country, or in a CEMS or an EQUIS/AACSB accredited institution
4. Proficiency in another language
You should list all the languages that you know, this will be taken into consideration during the assessment.
5. Motivation & supporting attachments
- Letter of motivation answering a question why you are interested in the program and why you are a suitable candidate.
- Brief CV with your recent achievements.
- Ranking of the ten CEMS schools you prefer for your semester abroad.
- Relevant work experience and extracurricular activities may be considered.
- References are not required, but we give a possibility to submit them. Only contact details of your referees are needed from your side.
In reviewing applications, assessors take into account all international and transcultural experience including knowledge of languages, work or studies abroad, international or multilingual family experience and relevant extracurricular activities.
Please note that some elements of the CEMS curriculum carry an additional fee (ex. the Block Seminar can cost up to 250€ and central administrative expenses cost 100€). Those fees are not related to the SSE degree and are not levied for educational resources or activities.
About the School
Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) is the leading business school in the Nordics with a unique business community network, private funding and little dependence on government support. For more than a ... Read More