The ultimate aim of the Masters in International Business program is to prepare students to work in a management position in an ever-changing international environment where advanced technology and multicultural situations occupy an increasingly important place in the daily lives of companies.
The MIB is a high-quality, comprehensive program of business administration subjects which are all studied from an international perspective. The program focuses on the knowledge required by managers in different sectors to work in international companies and environments. The MIB is a strong generalist program that integrates all the core courses and uses cross-functional approaches to apply these core areas while providing students with an international specialization.
Why Choose the Grenoble Graduate School of Business?
Master in International Business (MIB) ranked 13th in the Financial Times Global Masters Ranking. Including 3rd in “International Mobility.”
Ranked 27th in the Financial Times European Business Schools Ranking in 2013.
Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of the few business schools (1% of schools worldwide) to possess the three accreditations that distinguish the leading international business schools: EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System), AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and AMBA (The Association of MBAs).
- An affiliate school and member of the Microeconomics of Competitiveness (MOC) network of Harvard Business School’s Michael E. Porter.
A pioneer in management of technology and multicultural management
Balance of theoretical and practical management learning
- A truly international Business School in the heart of the French Alps
Each course is assessed by written assignments and an examination.
Students who successfully complete the program will be awarded the prestigious Master in International Business awarded directly by Grenoble Graduate School of Business.
- International Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Budgeting and Controlling
- Finance and Economics
- Corporate Finance
- International Financial Risk Management
- Microeconomics of Competitiveness
- Strategy and Operations
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- International Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Managing Technology and Innovations
- Marketing Management
- International Marketing
- Strategic Marketing and Planning
- IT and Web Applications
- Managing Information Systems
- International Management
- Intercultural and Ethical Issues in International Business
- Managing People and Organisations
- International Business
- International Negotiation
- Economics in International Business
- Legal Environment of International Business
- Global Business Operations
- Global Trade Relations
- Business Research and Analysis
- Research Methodology for International Managers I
- Research Methodology for International Managers II
- Language Module 1st Semester
- Language Module 2nd Semester
Interested applicants must possess the following:
- All applicants must be of age 20 and above
- A Bachelor-level, undergraduate degree in any subject with good grade average
- Work experience is not compulsory
- GMAT is not required for this program
English Language Requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (listening, reading, writing and speaking)
- TOEFL: computed-based 240 / internet-based 94 (minimum score of 22 in each band)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) with a minimum of 63
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 24, 2018