Beauty To Challenge The World. Do You Believe It?
A New Concept Of Design School
The characteristic of these courses is that theory is combined with practice on real jobs environment where every day, every hour we subvert yourself and the world!
International Dual Master of Architecture with Professional Certificate of Practice.
High-quality architecture always contains a reference to Historical and Contemporary global architecture. Italy is the best place for the exploration of the origin of Architecture and at the same time the observation of avant-garde design in the new works of amazing world-class architects.
Moreover, the Innovative Concept of the school, the combination of theory with real international work which we have realized in five venues in the world, develops a new approach on the course " Study on the Job" where all the lectures will apply directly to the adventure of real work with its complexity and its fascinating combination of materials, space, light, functions, and construction.
To meet clients, understand their needs, to visit and work on building construction sites, to form a relationship with the Building company and understand how a bill of quantity works and how you can keep control of your idea in the real world is the best preparation for your professional career. At the end of your Master's course, you will also have completed a period of practical work experience which will be your passport into the world of work.
Because of the Special nature and high level of the Master Course in real work, the number of students is limited to 6. Selection for the Master course is limited to candidates in possession of a degree or diploma in creative disciplines. Candidates should send a C.V. with covering letter to the School.
All applicants for the Master must be proficient in the use of programs for Photoshop, technical drawing, 3D models, on Windows or Mac Os system and must provide their own laptops.
Every successful candidate will be followed personally by a Professor who is also a Professional inside the firm.
All the lectures, the laboratory and the workshop are conducted in English.
- AP 420 Chromatic Urban planning Design
- AD 410 International Architectural Design
- AD 450 Advanced Urban Design
- HA 440 History of Architecture
- HA 441 History of Art
- AT 430 Advanced Technology
- AT 431 Energy Efficiency
- AP 423 Rendering & Post-production
- AD 413 Urban Light Design
- AP421 Advanced Portfolio Design
- HA 442 Critical Visit New Architecture
- AT432 Design Online Service
Dual Master Course Curriculum: credits
Master Course Curriculum + the following topics:
- UD316 Street-Square Design Lab-8
- UD317 Urban Furniture Plus -6
- TD334 Construction Management-4
- ID 314 Lighting Design-8
- HD343 Visit Exhibition/Showroom-4
- ID 315 Photography-8
Design Field Trip *
* All Design field trips are not included in tuition fees. They will be billed separately.
All design field trips are optional, but the school strongly advises you to participate as each trip complements the course.
|Master - 9 disciplines||1 year (30 weeks)|
|Dual Master - 13 disciplines||1 year (30 weeks)|
Studium Architecurae - Florence Design School, has an Innovative approach to teaching, combining the theory with work experience. For that reason Studium Architecurae - Florence Design School reserve the right at its sole discretion to change the lecture structure, aspects of the teaching and learning process, content and numbers of hours of each subject during the course taking into consideration the students skills and the work program, in order to obtain the best result. Each lesson has 45 minutes of duration.
Prospectus of Architecture Course
Our motivation in designing these courses is that we want to instill in the students a new form of knowledge through a sensorial experience called "space design experience".
How we do this? We start with the phases of reception through knowledge of the history of a place ( every week a new site) where we discover and understand the facts that changed the course of history and gave us a new conception of space.
Secondly, the students try to absorb the whole parabola of the laws of composition as elaborated during the renaissance by practical experience of technical drawing and sketching. Thus they are able to gain awareness of the invisible structures implicit in shape, materials, light and function.
To conclude the process of learning, after receiving and absorbing the universal rules of composition they can attempt to interpret a new shape inside the space they have studied.
The way to insert a new form springs from these classic rules and it will blossom into a youthful vision of the world.
- Application Questionnaire:
- Copy of school diploma or university degree
- Curriculum vitae/Resume/Covering letter
- Portfolio (Some examples of work)
- ID card /Passport
How to apply:
- Fill out the enrolment form online and enclose all required documents.
- Once we accept your application, you'll receive a confirmation by e-mail.
- Then you can proceed with payment transfer, sending a copy of the payment receipt by e-mail to email@example.com
- After we receive proof of your payment, we will send you an official letter of acceptance which you will need to present to the Italian Embassy/Consulate in your country in order to apply for a Visa (when necessary). If you need to apply for a Visa, a checklist of all the required documents is available on the official Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.