|October 2020||11 months - In person||English||120 ECTS||Included|
Lukas / Pexels
The International Master in Agribusiness Management is designed for young graduates and professionals with full-time availability who want to train with the best professionals in agribusiness at an international level. MIAM is the international commitment of ISAM in which we have students from different countries of the world who know Almería as a global agricultural HUB.
Study in one of the biggest agricultural hubs in the world. Practical & hands-on education with a strong focus on agritec, marketing, innovation, and entrepreneurship. Share the classroom with the future leaders that will transform the agri world.
- Young graduates and Professionals with full-time availability who want to train with the best professionals in agribusiness internationally.
- Open-minded leaders who want to develop their future in a multicultural environment.
Almería as a global agricultural HUB will contribute to the student's international vision of the agricultural sector, with a methodology that combines a practical education combined with the needed theory that will reflect the innovations that are occurring in the agribusiness world and giving solutions to the global challenges that the sector will face in the coming years.
The faculty responsible for teaching each of the subjects is formed by top-notch professors and professionals with international teaching and professional experience in the agricultural sector and business areas.
- Become an expert in the management of an agricultural company.
- Improve your interpersonal, communication and leadership skills for the business world whilst you learn in-depth how the agricultural sector works.
- Apply what you learn in a project with a real company.
- Learn how technology will impact the agroindustry.
- Understand and master key concepts and methods in the agro sector and their practical application into business.
- Global Student Community.
- Global Agriculture Network.
- Career Advice as a crucial area of your professional journey.
- Corporate connections in the agriculture sector.
- Focus on practical learning.
- Experience the real world through agribusiness projects & workshop challenges.
- Strategy in the agro-business world
- Managing in the agri-food system & HR
- Finance & Accounting in the agricultural world
- Agricultural Marketing
- Sales & Business Development
- Operations & supply chain models in the Agri world
- Agri innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Smart Agro & Tech
- Leadership Skills & Personal growth
- Challenges & Solutions in the Agri world, Sustainability & Circular Economy
- Evolution & History of the main Production & Agronomic models & Family business
- Career Development Skills
- Final Team Project
With the reputation of Rennes School of Business.
Our programs are created in cooperation with Rennes School of Business, part of the 1% of international business schools accredited by the so-called "triple crown": EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB.
Accredited by UCAM
Our programs are accredited by the internationally renowned Catholic University of Murcia.
Apply the acquired knowledge, doing an internship in a leading agricultural company.
In ISAM we believe in learning by doing. You can be part of the team of one of the main players in the sector.
In ISAM we bet on learning by doing. You can be part of the team of one of the main companies in the sector.
There are around 400 retailing companies in Almería that register a turnover of approximately 2,500 million Euros and have customers in all European countries.
In addition, in Almeria, we have seed houses, nurseries, agricultural supply companies, logistics, integrated control, and pest control, food safety laboratories, etc., which make the whole complete agricultural supply chain.
Tuition and Fees
- Total Tuition Fee:
- MIAM UE: 17.900€
- MIAM Non-UE: 18.500€
This amount includes visa and academic report (This document is mandatory for those who have studied abroad)
- Application fee: 50€ (it is not refundable)
- Confirmation deposit: 1500€. This amount will be discounted from the total tuition fee.
- Online Application
Fill out the form you have on this page and send it to us filled out. The curriculum and motivation letter are optional at this point.
- Application Evaluation
We will contact you to request all the necessary documentation. Once received, we will arrange an interview.
- Personal Interview
The interview can be in person, by videoconference or by phone call.
The admission team will evaluate each candidacy individually.
- Final Decision
We can contact you to communicate if you have been accepted or not in the program. In case of acceptance, the registration will be realized after the payment of the tuition fee.
With the aim of joining forces and covering the present and future training needs in the agricultural sector.
About the School
The International School of Agri Management was born from the knowledge of the agricultural sector and its values as the first International Business School oriented to cover the present and future tr ... Read More