The master of interior design, creativity and innovation is the only master developed by IKEA , Porcelanosa and El Corte Inglés . Its objective is to establish a direct connection with the profession of interior designer. The training is developed through practical activities that allow systematizing and applying technical and creative knowledge to the development of the different phases of professional activity. All this knowledge is expanded with the direct experience of renowned professionals who participate in the master's degree and professional practices in studies and companies in the sector.
At the end of the master's degree, students will have developed a unique approach and a personal perspective on interior design. They will be able to face a professional interior design project and give a conceptual and practical solution to the needs of the space. Likewise, they will have a real knowledge of the different disciplines complementary to the development of a project, such as lighting, acoustics, technology, furniture or textile finishes.
They will learn to work the project culture by developing powerful ideas and to create inspiring moodboards. They will be able to generate effective concepts that are the matrix on which any work that transcends in the interior design world grows.
Why this master and not another
- It has been developed jointly with Porcelanosa, El Corte Inglés and IKEA.
- It contains international training experiences that includes the master's degree at Porcelanosa's headquarters in New York and at the Salone del Mobile in Milan that it includes.
- We have the support of the CDICV (College of Interior Designers of the Valencian Community), the COACV (Official College of Architects of the Valencian Community) and the CAATV (College of Quantity Surveyors and Technical Architects of Valencia).
- All the knowledge obtained in the master's classes is enriched with the direct experience of renowned professionals who participate in it, as well as through professional practices in studies and companies in the sector.
- The training is developed through masterclasses and practical activities that allow applying the acquired knowledge to the disciplines in which the work activity can be carried out.
- Because the master has a maximum of 20 students to guarantee personalized learning.
The best teachers
Francesc Rifé, Ramón Esteve, Masquespacio, Culdesac, Nihil Estudio, EstudiHac, Huuun, La Mamba, Isho Design, among others.
Interior design professionals who want to complete their training.
Student access and admission
Sending the application with a CV and an attached motivation letter, afterwards the obligatory interview will take place.
The master includes two international experiences:
- New York - Workshop in Porcelanosa NY, meeting with CetraRuddy or visiting the TWA Lounge (6 days).
- Milan - Project with Studio Marco Piva and workshops at the Salon del Mobile (5 days).
(Transportation and accommodation included in both trips)
- Friday 4pm to 8pm
- Saturday 10am to 2pm
60 ECTS credits
- Module 1 - Ephemeral Design
- Module 2 - Historical Spaces
- Module 3 - Retail
- Module 4 - Hotels
- Module 5 - Restaurants
- Module 6 - Visual Merchandising
- Module 7 - Management and Communication
- Module 8 - Final Master's Project
- Module 9 - External Practices
Testimonials of the master in interior design
In this block you will be able to check the training experiences of the students of the second 2018/19 edition of the Master in Interior Design, Creativity and Innovation.
Access and financing of the master's degree in interior design
What do I have to do to be admitted?
Step 1: Prepare CV / Portfolio and cover letter
Maximum CV of 2 sheets; maximum portfolio 10 mb; Motivation letter maximum 1 sheet.
* If you do not have experience do not worry, there are many other factors to make the decision to be admitted.
Step 2: Interview with the director of the master
It is mandatory to be admitted (can be done by phone or Skype).
Step 3: Reserve your place
In case you want to secure a place in the master, we recommend making the reservation payment of € 300. If you are not admitted, the full amount of the reservation will be refunded. You can make the reservation by transfer or online payment.
Step 4: Admission
In a maximum period of 5 days we will notify you if you have been admitted to the master.
Step 5: Follow up
Our admissions team will contact you regularly to carry out the following steps regarding final enrollment in the master.
- Early bird 10% discount until March 31 (Only a limited number of places in each master can benefit from these conditions).
- We have a BBVA Studies Loan * agreement through which you can finance your studies in Barreira A + D: with this system students decide when to pay back the amount borrowed. As in the Anglo-Saxon model, you will only pay when you finish your studies, when you find a job, or when you choose. We take care of managing a tailored financing for you.
* Financing conditions subject to the approval of the bank.
- For active professionals the course can be subsidized by the State Foundation for Employment Training (formerly Tripartite).
- Making the cash payment of the master you benefit from a 3% discount (cumulative discount).
- If you are or have been a student of Barreira A + D in any official degree you will have a 15% discount .
- If you are self-employed you can benefit from a 5% discount (not cumulative).
- Possibility of making the payment of the master in three installments .
- "Tutor" scholarship (30%) and merit scholarship (15%) (subject to the criteria of the director and the center).
About the School
Elegir estudiar en Barreira A+D es elegir entrar un ambiente diferente, diverso, creativo; un ambiente donde puedes ser quien tú quieras, porque alumnos y profesores no solo respetan la diferencia, si ... Read More