MIREES is an innovative graduate programme, taught entirely in English, unique in Italy and Europe, devoted to students that have a BA background in Economics, Politics, International Relations, History, Agricultural or Cultural studies at large, and would now like to acquire a specialized, in-depth knowledge of the Post-socialist Countries in transition, the new EU Member States after the Enlargements of 2004 and 2007, as well as the New East-European Neighbour Countries.
MIREES combines an academic approach with professional training, forging potential insightful consultants, analysts, and managers as Area Experts for international agencies, public administrations, private and public companies, and NGOs, while also offering a solid basis for further academic studies at the PhD level.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Interdisciplinary, international courses in a highly professional field
- An innovative degree programme, unique in Italy and Europe, entirely taught in English
- A degree programme for students and faculty who are highly mobile in today’s dynamic world
- A multicultural community of students and academics
- You will become an Eastern Europe expert, including through hands-on experience in the field
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/mirees/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
Program taught in: