AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Intercultural Communication: German-Russian Dialogue
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME
- Unique courses developed by SPbU leading experts.
- The programme is taught in German with some courses taught by native speakers.
- Students have an opportunity to study at one of the partner universities.
- Introduction to History of German Theatre and Cinema
- History of Germany in German Literature
- History of German Culture
- Creative Writing in the Theory and Practice of Teaching German as a Foreign Language
- Linguistic Fundamentals of Intercultural Communication
- German and Russian Idioms in the Dialogue of Cultures
- German and Russian Phraseology in Intercultural Communication
- German Philosophy in the German Cultural Context
- Translation Problems in Interlingual Communication
- Comparative Typology of German and Russian: Grammar and Lexis
- Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Functional Stylistics: The Style of Opinion Journalism, the Scientific Style, the Official Style
- Ability to carry out qualified analysis of research findings; ability to document, summarize and consolidate research results
- Ability to create, edit, summarize and systematize all types of business documentation, journalism texts, analytical reviews, etc.
- Building predictive scenarios and development models for communicative and sociocultural situations
- Development and implementation of integrated information impact programmes
- Organization and management of research and development work when solving a particular problem
- Educator (vocational and professional education, lifelong professional training)
- Records management specialist
- TV host
- TV and radio broadcasting media production specialist
- Print media production specialist
- Trade fairs and exhibitions specialist
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 16, 2018