The Department of Jurisprudence, Intellectual Property and Judicial Expertise conducts recruitment in the direction of training Masters 04/27/08 "Intellectual Property Management" .
In 2008, the department hosted the first recruitment within the framework of the program of the first higher education for the specialization of forensic computer-technical examination, which is part of the group of engineering and technical examinations. Since then, for more than ten years, MSTU. N.E. Bauman remains the only university in Russia that provides higher education in this field.
In 2014, the staff of the department developed a unique educational standard of the magistracy in the direction of 04/27/08 "Intellectual Property Management" , which was approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation as the federal one. In 2015, at the department for the first time in Russia, recruitment into the corresponding exclusive master's program was opened.
The department was founded in 1999 at the MSTU. N.E. Bauman. From the moment of foundation, we trained specialists in the field of jurisprudence, enabling graduates of technical specialties to change the profile of education and expand employment opportunities. A few years later, the first set of students was organized in the direction of engineering and technical expertise in the framework of the second higher education, which expanded the possibilities of obtaining additional competencies and skills for graduates of MSTU. N.E. Bauman and other higher education institutions.
- Education: Getting a diploma from our department, you gain the opportunity to build a career at the international level.
- Science: We pay great attention to the research work of our students and use the best world practices.
- People: We do everything so that our students learn from the best specialists in their industry.
List of documents for participation in the competition for magistracy
The list of documents submitted is determined by the Admission Rules and includes without fail:
- consent to the processing of personal data;
- personal application for admission of documents for participation in the competition for admission to the magistracy, indicating the name of the majoring department and the direction of preparation of masters (to be completed at the University);
- present a passport , and also provide a copy of it (pages 2 and 3 with personal data);
- the original document of a standard form about higher education and (or) a copy of it ;
- for applicants for targeted education - an agreement on targeted education between the applicant and the state authority of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- 6 photos 3x4;
- registration certificate / military ID (for young people);
- SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account.
In addition to those indicated, applicants have the right to provide documents confirming their individual achievements, giving the right to accrue additional competitive points, or to grant a special right - enrollment without entrance examinations.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More