Presentation of the Program
Form and dominate all the aspects related to the integral organization of an event, from its conception to its evaluation, going through strategy, implementation, production, execution, budget, logistics, post-production and project closure.
- Analyze the strategic importance of live communication in order to achieve the established objectives.
- Provide the student with the necessary skills to design a communication and marketing plan applied to the integral organization of an event.
- Provide the necessary knowledge to properly manage an event, such as the corporate image, relations with the media, advertising, PR and protocol, among others.
- Develop new techniques and tools applied to the organization of events, as well as the good practices of the organizer in his relationship with suppliers and customers.
- Graduates or university graduates.
- Professionals related to marketing, communication, protocol, advertising, PR and tourism.
- WITHOUT UNIVERSITY TITLE: certify 3 years of work experience.
- The events: typology, structure, market
- CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility
- The business organization
- Marketing at events
- Communication at events
- Personal skills
- New technologies applied to the event
- The event as an instrument of corporate image
- Creativity in events
- Business and official protocol
- Catering and catering
- Coaching in the organization, ethics and deontology
- Event Management Tools
- Projects, production and realization of events
- Dual training: theoretical-practical classes
- Guaranteed and remunerated practices in leading companies.
- Training in virtual campus.
- Master lectures.
- Visits to locations and spaces of interest.
- Continuous assessment.
- Presentation of final project.
ESODE Business School offers this Masters in Modality. The master will have a duration of one academic year counting on a theoretical and a practical part. The classroom training will take place from Monday to Friday in the morning.
This master has remunerated and guaranteed curricular practices in leading companies in the country. Thus, the student of this master's degree will complete 4 months of practice, favoring the acquisition of skills that facilitate their employability.
In-company training is mandatory and monitoring of student performance will be done through an academic tutor by ESODE Business School and another tutor designated by the company.
* Students who are working in companies in the sector can validate their practices.
- November 2018 - Open enrollment
Qualification certified by ESODE Business School and Antonio de Nebrija University.
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated August 16, 2018