The Innovation and Technology programme educates specialists who are able to implement ICT solutions to management processes of enterprises and thus help companies to grow through more added value created. Qualified students should have a bachelor's degree in economy or ICT related field.
Upon successful graduation, a student:
- has an overview of innovation theories and innovation policy
- has deep knowledge in the application of innovation or technology management
- is able to collect, analyse and interpret data of company from strategic and operational level to measure productivity of the company
- is able to use different methods to analyse company business processes to propose improvements and to measure implementation efficency
- is able to do business with digital products and manage those
- is familiar with developments in technology
- is collaborative and can communicate with different stakeholders, is able to lead meetings and workshops
Graduates can work as innovation or process managers in any company that is already implementing or planning to implement ICT solutions in their processes. Students also have the ability to start their own company, especially as a consultation business in implementing ICT solutions, or work in public sector in the filed of innovation policy or digitalisation.
The University of Tartu belongs to the TOP 1.2% of the world's best universities (QS and THE rankings). It is located in Tartu, the second largest city in Estonia, which is known as the Student Capital of Estonia. 13 000 students are enrolled at the University of Tartu, incl. 1300 international students.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017