We offer scientific training aimed at acquiring new knowledge and techniques applicable to the design of Physical Activity programs and research focused on the maintenance or recovery of physical, emotional health and quality of life, applied in the school, work, and school environment. leisure or rehabilitative.
If you are interested in learning to
- Design research projects focused on the study of physical activity in the field of health, education, psychology or physical performance.
- Know and deepen the current tools used in research and implementation in Physical Activity programs.
- Integrate physiological, psychological, pedagogical and legal knowledge in the design of Physical Activity programs.
- Make an article of scientific and technical dissemination or oral presentations.
- Prepare an article for an indexed magazine.
What we offer you
- Master dean in Spain of Physical Activity Sciences.
- Flexible presence.
- Broad spectrum of specialization: educational, training, health promotion, physical reconditioning of patients, nutrition and psychology.
- Clear research orientation, with professors of high national and international verifiable scientific recognition.
- Access to scholarships.
- Integration in physical exercise prescription equipment for people affected by chronic diseases.
- I work in gyms that accept people with pathologies, (clinical gyms).
- Maintenance and physical conditioning in the elderly.
- Design and implementation of physical exercise for people with physical or mental disabilities.
- Nutrition applied to physical exercise.
- Psychology of physical activity.
- Design experiments and understand the limitations of the experimental approach.
- Divide and analyze the parts of a problem.
- Differentiate observational and experimental studies.
- Interpret experimental results and identify consistent and inconsistent elements.
- Design continuation experiments to solve a problem.
- Think in an integrated way and address problems from different perspectives.
- Analyze, synthesize and manage information.
- Use the Internet as a means of communication and as a source of information.
- Solve problems.
- Organize and plan the work.
- Take decisions.
- Write a dissemination article in which you present a scientific-technical content.
- Make an oral, written and visual presentation of your work to a professional and non-professional audience.
- Relate with others.
- Collaborate with other coworkers.
- Collaborate in multidisciplinary groups.
- Collaborate with international groups.
- Understand diversity and multiculturalism.
- Reason critically.
- Maintain an ethical commitment.
- Autonomous Learning.
- Adaptation to new situations.
- Leadership and team management.
- Initiative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Apply theoretical knowledge to practice.
- Understand the language and proposals of other specialists.
- Professional ambition
- Self appraisal.
See 26 more programs offered by Universidad de Leon »
Last updated July 26, 2019
This course is