This Innovation and Organization of Culture and the Arts (GIOCA) programme at the University of Bologna is designed to create a precise professional figure: an administrator with a solid grounding in management positioned to interact effectively with the artistic-cultural dimension of different types of organizations, understanding their requirements, and with the ability to act as an interface with the demands of the surrounding economic and social world, for a range of profiles that: directly participate in Arts and cultural organizations, participate as consultants, interact as an interface with public and private institutions supporting the work of specific organizations (local authorities, sponsors, foundations, etc.).
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- A programme aimed to forge the skills of worldwide cultural organizations and creative industries’ future leaders
- Based on a strong interdisciplinary approach comprising management studies, humanities and practical skills
- The ideal environment to gain an international perspective, grow team working abilities and enhance entrepreneurial skills
- The international dimension is strengthened by study exchange possibilities, double degree programme and foreign guests
- Research-based and hands-on approach: a faculty composed of both academics and professionals
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/gioca/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
Program taught in: