In an ever-changing business landscape shaped by increasingly competitive markets, the entrepreneurial mindset’ is crucial for managers to bring about creative changes and growth. This program explores the main components of innovation and new venture creation and provides an insight into the entrepreneurial endeavor and the conditions within which it can be cultivated effectively. Focusing on the development of creative-thinking and executive skills, you will discover entrepreneurial challenges and solutions while taking the opportunity to evaluate and conceptualize business models.
Duration: Three terms/one year (60 credits)
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Online
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/January/March
Term Fee: 3,600€
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master's degree.
Students completing this master pursue careers in:
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation
- New Product Development
- Innovation Management
A sample of the Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship courses:
- Boosting Creativity
- Strategic Management of Innovation
- Entrepreneurship Strategy
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
Program taught in: