In an ever-changing business landscape shaped by increasingly competitive markets, the entrepreneurial mindset’ is crucial for managers to bring about creative changes and growth.
This program explores the main components of innovation and new venture creation and provides an insight into the entrepreneurial endeavour and the conditions within which it can be cultivated effectively. Focusing on the development of creative-thinking and executive skills, you will discover entrepreneurial challenges and solutions while taking the opportunity to evaluate and conceptualize business models.
How You Earn Your Certificate
The Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship (60 ECTS) is a one-year program, divided into three terms. Each term comprises four courses (4 ECTS each) and one seminar (2 ECTS). Throughout the year, students are also exposed to real-life case studies, games and business simulations. In order to graduate, participants must also complete a business plan (6 ECTS).
A sample of the Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship courses:
Strategic Management of Innovation
1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, and an EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Students completing this master pursue careers in:
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation
- New Product Development
- Innovation Management
This program develops a comprehensive view of innovation in the entrepreneurial process and demonstrates how fundamental it is in creating competitive advantage either within a start-up context or in an existing organization. Students will:
- Learn the core essentials of entrepreneurship and new venture creation.
- Develop innovative and high-potential business opportunities.
- Comprehend the nature of innovation and its importance in opportunity creation.
- Drive innovation and business development.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 16, 2018