Master of Management Innovation and Entrepreneurship
AMS is on a mission… to educate and support people that want to create new things that matter for society. This curriculum prepares students for a future as a successful and innovative entrepreneur in their own start-up or an existing enterprise.
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
A mix of professors, top entrepreneurs, senior managers and experienced investors like to help participants by teaching them how to use state-of-the-art theories to understand and predict reality, evaluate opportunities and build and grow sustainable businesses. As soon as you start the program, you will work during the innovation and entrepreneurship labs on your own start-up idea or use similar techniques to introduce innovation within the existing business.
A team of top investors and design thinking coaches supplemented with successful seasoned entrepreneurs in residence will guide you throughout all the steps in the development of an upcoming, innovative business. By using various interactive pedagogic instruments like workshops, case studies, simulations, exercises, video-analysis and life cases, the course stimulates active learning and thorough understanding. As a result, you will develop the creative attitude and innovation skills of an enterprising leader.
After attending this program
- you have acquired state-of-the-art knowledge of, and practice with digital & disruptive business models, design thinking, innovation strategy and management, lean start-up methods and tools and marketing & finance for new entrepreneurs and innovators;
- Innovation and entrepreneurship will be part of your DNA;
- you have developed the creative mindset and innovation skills of a (corporate) entrepreneurial leader;
- you have broadened your network by meeting entrepreneurs, corporate innovators and CEOs of innovative companies during the corporate workshops, innovation and entrepreneurship labs and master project;
- you know how to turn a creative idea into a successful business that matters for society.
Starts: August 26, 2019
Ends: August 31, 2020
€ 15950 (VAT exempted)
Includes: all student facilities at Antwerp Management School and the costs of excursions. Excludes: books and documentation.
Antwerp Management School
Boogkeers 5, 2000, Antwerp
- A 4 year academic university degree
- A 3 year academic degree and an additional relevant degree of at least 60 ECTS credits
- A 3 year academic degree + min. 1 year of relevant work experience (*)
- A 4 year professional degree (*)
(*) Subject to special eligibility conditions.
- Proof of English proficiency for our English Master programs: IELTS (min. 6.5 overall) or TOEFL (min. 95)
- Evaluated during face to face interview
- Students who completed their higher education in English
- Native English speakers
The master degree “Master of Management: Innovation and Entrepreneurship”, is officially acknowledged by the Flemish Community and will be handed out upon successfully completing the exams. The program is AACSB and NVAO accredited.
Program taught in: