Are you a problem solver and creative thinker? Do you want to create new things that matter to society? Our Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship will prepare you for a future as a successful innovator or entrepreneur.
Who are we looking for?
- You are recently graduated, you have a master’s degree with little or no work experience.
- You have an interest in starting up your own company in the short or long term.
- OR you have a real interest in innovations and you see yourself working in a career as INTRApreneur within an organization.
- You are open-minded in creativity as well as in working/collaborating with people from all over the world.
Upon successful completion of this master, you will receive the following degree: ‘Master in Management: Innovation & Entrepreneurship’.
Personal Development Journey: Global Leadership Skills
Module I: Inspire
- Start-up Bootcamp
- Creative Thinking
- Technologies of Tomorrow
Module II: Build
- Entrepreneurial Strategy
- Innovation Management
- Finance for New Businesses
- Design Thinking – Milan Trip
Module III: Grow
- Business Planning and Business Modeling
- Entrepreneurial marketing
- Sales and Negotiations for Innovation
- Growth Strategy – Ecosystem trip
Note: Curriculum is subject to change
- A 4-year academic university degree
- A 3-year academic degree and an additional relevant degree of at least 60 ECTS credits
- A 3-year academic degree + min. 1 year of relevant work experience (*)
- A 4-year professional degree (*)
(*) Subject to special eligibility conditions.
If you are not sure whether you qualify, feel free to email your resume (CV) and transcripts to our admission team (email@example.com)
Proof of English proficiency for our English Master’s programs: IELTS (minimum of 6.5 overall) or TOEFL (minimum of 95)
Evaluated during face to face interview
- Students who completed their higher education in English
- Native English speakers
About the School
Antwerp Management School, the autonomous management school of the University of Antwerp (Belgium), offers 8 accredited Advanced Masters in a truly international context with study options in: Belgium ... Read More