Master in Innovation Management
Master in Innovation management postgraduate course is supposed to form deep integrated knowledge and skills in economic, legal and financial background of business activities, identification and evaluation of development possibilities, using modern techniques to promote new goods and services.
The competitive advantage of the program is development of analytical skills and experience of innovation project design and application; processing, operational, administrative innovations management including processing, financial, marketing and HR development.
Educational activities such as master classes with leading experts, case studies, using real companies marketing experience in research papers are widely applied.
Master in Innovation management postgraduate course program is approved by leading companies of South Russia Region.
- Mathematical Modeling in Control Theory
- Advanced economics
- Economics of Enterprise
- Macroeconomic Statistics
- Research methods for management
- Contemporary strategic analysis
- Organizational Theory and Organizational Behavior
- Contemporary issues of management
- Business behavior and Cost Engineering
- Business Project Design
- Corporate finance
- Innovation processes management
- Strategic and tactical innovation management
- Change and restricting management
- Research tools for management
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Economics of Industry markets
- Investment analysis
- Risk management
- Intellectual property management
- Investment for innovation management
- Intellectual capital appraisal
- Business processes reengineering
- Quality management
This school offers programs in: